Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 11:41 AM

Nvm GT or GSU. I'm going to try to get into SCAD.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 05:32 PM

I'm probably going to Northern Community down in Wheeling. :\ It's gonna be a long drive, so I gotta learn how to drive.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2009, 04:07 PM

Kent State University...woot woot!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#44 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2009, 10:48 PM

I've actually kind of adjusted my plans over the last couple of months.

I'm still going to go to UVic for my bachelor's degree, but I've decided that I would like to try and find a New Zealand university to do my master's degree rather than get it at UBC.
Because I don't like Vancouver...and, although the Okanagan is quite beautiful, I don't particularly care for how hot it gets there.

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
(#45 (permalink))
Old
bbykiki

Default 08-10-2009, 12:37 PM

i'm not quite old enough to be going to college or university
but when i am old enough, i'm planning to go to UWIC (University of Wales Institute in Cardiff)
i live in canada, but my Nana's from Wales, and I really want to travel there and maybe even live there.
the institute has SO many great courses to take, they have law, medicine, art. pretty much everything so it's great!
(#46 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to OiHereItComes
Default 08-27-2009, 03:37 PM

I'd LOVE to go to college in the U.K.
I'm not really sure which one or what major, really. I'm looking into art majors, but I've still got a couple of years.
I just think that a different learning experience out of the U.S. would be great.
The biggest problem of course, is money.

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space,
To the world of imagination..."
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Beautiful_Baroness

Default Where I Want To Attend College - 01-28-2010, 12:51 PM

I would like to attend college at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Both my mother and my father went to college there.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful_Baroness View Post
I would like to attend college at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Both my mother and my father went to college there.
IU woohoo!!! Lol I live in Indiana. My mom went to IU and it was awesome. But I plan on going to Ball State.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 06-14-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: I sound like a noob >.<
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 03-27-2010, 02:15 PM

University of Tartu, mainly because it's close to home and also awesome in general ^^.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 06-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Well, as of now, my top tow choices are University of Michigan (U of M) because they offer neuroscience as an undergrad, or Northwestern University (NU) because my family currently has 19 degrees from that school, with my cousin on his way to getting the 20th.

Following those two, I'd like to look at Michigan State University (MSU) and University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW Madison).

Mostly I want to stay in the midwest, continue with marching band, and major in something psychology related. I'm thinking I have a good shot at most of these school given my recent ACT score, and an ability to write decent essays, not to mention extensive extra curricular involvement and above average grades (in most non-math related subjects).

I just have to survive senior year first....

Av/Sig set: Lovie