Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 12-06-2006, 05:22 PM

Ignoring is all good and dandy until some poor kids get massacred.

I'd tell about the weapon because it's better to do that and not be some stupid, selfish coward.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
lollipop_keii

Default 12-10-2006, 08:46 AM

I have a friend who died because he brought a knife to school. It's a very long long story. well kinda. He used to live in the U.K. but then moved to the U.S.A. People were racist to him, (i still can't believe that happens!) but he was all quiet and stuff. Then oneday, he can't take it nomore. So he brought like a small kitchen knife and in the middle of his maths class, some dufus jocks were annoying him, he pulls it out. I'm not sure what happened, (Because my friend was telling me what happ3ened over msn, and I'm not good at text talk) but he's dead now. Because of that. I think he most likely commited suicide so that his parents wouldn't be shamed (He's a Hindu and like Family honour in his family is a BIG issue)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
sarika2004 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Send a message via MSN to sarika2004
Default 12-10-2006, 05:02 PM

i hte ppl who tlk lik dis...anyways, that's so sad. But when the adrenaline starts flowing, you never know what can happen.

Your sarcastic, spazzy, and smexy lover!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
samanthaclause (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 12-21-2006, 07:26 PM

I'd send an anonymous letter explaining exactly what happened and making it clear that you didn't actually see the gun. (sarika2004, you're so right about the adrenaline)
(#15 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-02-2007, 11:05 PM

i would go to office right when the bell rings.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-27-2008 at 07:02 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 07-02-2007, 11:21 PM

I've had a knife on campus.

I've had a hand full of claws on campus.

I had knives in my hair one day for my Anime Costume as an assassin.

No one's ever noticed, ironically.

As for other people, I've never cared wether I tell someone or not. Drugs arn't an issue. My boyfriend, his friends, they've all had drugs on campus. Weapons are harder to keep on you.

The end.

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-10-2007 at 03:09 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-02-2007, 11:35 PM

I would immediately go to the office or nearest classroom. I would have to force myself too...but would do it. I would tell them that I did not get a clear look at the knife, but would report it anyway.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-09-2007, 12:10 PM

if i saw someone with a knife in their bag, i would go tell a teacher imediately. even if it was my best friend.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2007, 03:28 AM

I would have gone to the office, definately. I wouldn't care at all if people thought I was a baby, or weak or something, because really, when you think about it, the people who don't tell are the weak ones. They're too afraid of what people will think of them, or too afraid of the guy with the knife coming after them.

The thing is, I would most likely know the name of the kid with the knife, and would give it to the people in the office, along with the fact that I wasn't completely sure whether it was a knife or not. Knowing the people who work at my school, it would get taken care of and I wouldn't have to worry.

(One of the school guards, Mr.G, is all tall and big and stuff. He looks like a Mafia bodyguard or something. Of course, he isn't. But still.)

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#20 (permalink))
Old
CatTheNinja (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.60 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I'd make an anonymous report. In any case, I was often at the office so my presence there wouldn't be considered unusual.
Same here. I would probably tell the next teacher I was going to.

Evil is a dish best served crazy.