Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Oo_Psychadelica_oO (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Psychadelica_oO
Default Pda - 11-13-2006, 02:00 AM

How strict is your school?

In mine, they don't even allow me to hug my guy friends. And if we're playing and they pick me up or something playfully, they get so much punishment. Sharing clothing is also banned because they see it was "naughty"

They always keep the boys and girls separate.

Very funny how my school is. We can go nude but we can't handshake a guy. >.>

(^O.o)> Baby Blending: It's Aww-riiiiiiiight! <(o.O^)

Last edited by Oo_Psychadelica_oO : 11-13-2006 at 02:03 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
sarika2004 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Send a message via MSN to sarika2004
Default 11-13-2006, 06:57 PM

Well my school has the rule about not allowing PDA but hardly anyone follows up on it. The teachers never, the Vice Pricipals rarely, and the pricipal and Superintendent are like "find another time" and keep walking. It does get kind of annoying when I'm walking down the hall and come across a hallway that is jamed because people have decided to make out in the middle of the hallway. Oh and being single - yeah I guess it's tough but hey you make it through.

Your sarcastic, spazzy, and smexy lover!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 11-15-2006, 06:13 PM

Our school just said boys and girls. They have to be 5 feet apart.

But said nothing about girls.

So..me and my friends act all *** infront of the office now. They'll probably make us stand 5 feet apart next. x.X:

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2006, 03:17 PM

My school had rules about PDA's but they never enforced them until my final year. I got told I was a bad influence alot of the time. I did tell a deputy head I'll hug my guy friends and my younger brothers - too embarrass them, when they talk to girls - if I want. Did get told off for kissing my gril friend in front of reception (and the little year sevens) in my last week.

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
samanthaclause (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 12-27-2006, 10:18 PM

At my school, if you hug somebody of the opposite gender, they file sexual harassment against you. It's so weird though, because nobody ever follows through with it. Besides, there are always people kissing in the hallways. The principal just ignores it I guess.

What's living if you never pull your shorts down and slide on the ice?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-28-2006, 08:54 AM

I don't get PDA half the time. It's stupid, really. A friend of mine and her boyfriend got written up for shaking hands. And yet, if the school's resident cheerleader is making out with a jock, they turn a blind eye.

So far, I haven't gotten in trouble for hugging my friends yet. ^^ Most of my friends are guys.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-10-2007 at 03:37 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 01-05-2007, 05:01 PM

Wow...I don't know where you all go to shcool, but I am glad I don't go there. I don't even think my school has PDA rules. No, I'm sure they do, but no one ever inforces them. People hug all the time, its just like "good morning, let me hug you" "schools over, bye, let me hug you" "i'm going to go to the cafeteria to get a snack, be back in five minutes, but i'll hug you anyways" . People make out in the halls all the time and the passing administraters don't even care really. Guys pick girls up and carry them around and such...you can basically do anything and they usually don't say anything.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Oo_Psychadelica_oO (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Psychadelica_oO
Default 01-05-2007, 06:18 PM

Some schools are super-strict when they don't allow the two sexes to even associate much with each other or hug their friends or handshake, but the ones that only hate making out and stuff...I don't think that's too bad because they kinda got a point. It's school so...not really a spot to be romantic in.

(^O.o)> Baby Blending: It's Aww-riiiiiiiight! <(o.O^)

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-10-2007 at 03:38 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 02-03-2008, 04:56 AM

my school has many places to go hide with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
usually no one really cares.
I see alot of PDA.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-16-2008, 11:56 PM

My school tries to have a PDA rule, but most students tell the Admins off and they eventually leave you alone.

Usually if they see you with another gender they will say Get a room , But thats about it.