Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   Pda (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/11376-pda.html)

Oo_Psychadelica_oO 11-13-2006 01:00 AM

Pda

How strict is your school?

In mine, they don't even allow me to hug my guy friends. And if we're playing and they pick me up or something playfully, they get so much punishment. Sharing clothing is also banned because they see it was "naughty"

They always keep the boys and girls separate.

Very funny how my school is. We can go nude but we can't handshake a guy. >.>

sarika2004 11-13-2006 05:57 PM

Well my school has the rule about not allowing PDA but hardly anyone follows up on it. The teachers never, the Vice Pricipals rarely, and the pricipal and Superintendent are like "find another time" and keep walking. It does get kind of annoying when I'm walking down the hall and come across a hallway that is jamed because people have decided to make out in the middle of the hallway. Oh and being single - yeah I guess it's tough but hey you make it through.

NotYourPrincess 11-15-2006 05:13 PM

Our school just said boys and girls. They have to be 5 feet apart.

But said nothing about girls.

So..me and my friends act all *** infront of the office now. They'll probably make us stand 5 feet apart next. x.X:

CJ_AG_W89 11-17-2006 02:17 PM

My school had rules about PDA's but they never enforced them until my final year. I got told I was a bad influence alot of the time. I did tell a deputy head I'll hug my guy friends and my younger brothers - too embarrass them, when they talk to girls - if I want. Did get told off for kissing my gril friend in front of reception (and the little year sevens) in my last week.

samanthaclause 12-27-2006 09:18 PM

At my school, if you hug somebody of the opposite gender, they file sexual harassment against you. It's so weird though, because nobody ever follows through with it. Besides, there are always people kissing in the hallways. The principal just ignores it I guess.

Silent_Wolf 12-28-2006 07:54 AM

I don't get PDA half the time. It's stupid, really. A friend of mine and her boyfriend got written up for shaking hands. :| And yet, if the school's resident cheerleader is making out with a jock, they turn a blind eye.

So far, I haven't gotten in trouble for hugging my friends yet. ^^ Most of my friends are guys.

vball_spiker 12-28-2006 11:04 AM

Our school isn't that strict. I mean we can talk at lunch but, we can hold hands but no one ever does that, but we can't make out or anything. But we are allowed to hug each other and hold hands.

tjsgrl01 01-05-2007 04:01 PM

Wow...I don't know where you all go to shcool, but I am glad I don't go there. I don't even think my school has PDA rules. No, I'm sure they do, but no one ever inforces them. People hug all the time, its just like "good morning, let me hug you" "schools over, bye, let me hug you" "i'm going to go to the cafeteria to get a snack, be back in five minutes, but i'll hug you anyways" . People make out in the halls all the time and the passing administraters don't even care really. Guys pick girls up and carry them around and such...you can basically do anything and they usually don't say anything.

Oo_Psychadelica_oO 01-05-2007 05:18 PM

Some schools are super-strict when they don't allow the two sexes to even associate much with each other or hug their friends or handshake, but the ones that only hate making out and stuff...I don't think that's too bad because they kinda got a point. It's school so...not really a spot to be romantic in.

mylovedove 07-02-2007 10:54 PM

my school hardly cares which is why some people even date at grade 3
----------------
i love only my family and live only with sorrow:neutral: :-?