Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Candy3yeZ (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default people that have died at your school???? - 11-11-2006, 01:45 PM

how many people in the past years that you have been in high school how many people died??? how did they get killed?? how did your school deal with it??????

at my school myfreshman year we havd like close to 6 i believe

there was like 3 people that commeted suiccide

1 kid was killed in a car acedent that he didnt even cause!! he was hit by a drunk driver!! and he was helping a friend move!!

then a freshman was killed in his own house!!! some guy came in when the kids parents weren home and shot him the temple and left for his parents to find!!!

then we had a staff member comment succide beacuse he was gettin charged for a crime that he didnt comment but he knew since he did before thta he would be in jail for the rest of his life so he just killed hiself!!!

the last year a couple of other kids commented succied!!!!

how my schoold ealt with what happened my freshman year is the next year we had to watch a video on the sighns of succied because of the many of studdents and the staff member that we lost!! is was hard to watch and see that you saw some os the semptions that you saw in those people!!!!!

AlonzoCandy3yeZ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!