Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   people that have died at your school???? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/11337-people-have-died-your-school.html)

Candy3yeZ 11-11-2006 01:45 PM

people that have died at your school????

how many people in the past years that you have been in high school how many people died??? how did they get killed?? how did your school deal with it??????

at my school myfreshman year we havd like close to 6 i believe

there was like 3 people that commeted suiccide

1 kid was killed in a car acedent that he didnt even cause!! he was hit by a drunk driver!! and he was helping a friend move!!

then a freshman was killed in his own house!!! some guy came in when the kids parents weren home and shot him the temple and left for his parents to find!!!

then we had a staff member comment succide beacuse he was gettin charged for a crime that he didnt comment but he knew since he did before thta he would be in jail for the rest of his life so he just killed hiself!!!

the last year a couple of other kids commented succied!!!!

how my schoold ealt with what happened my freshman year is the next year we had to watch a video on the sighns of succied because of the many of studdents and the staff member that we lost!! is was hard to watch and see that you saw some os the semptions that you saw in those people!!!!!

Madeline_05 11-11-2006 02:21 PM

Even though there isn't anyone at my school that has commited suicide they still made us watch a video on it in health class. It's pretty sad and some people don't understand that when you kill yourself it's forever and you left people behind thats upset and don't understand. Although I'm not the one to judge because I might no understand their postion. But if someone is murdered or killed in a car accident that's different. But aslo sad.

Oo_Psychadelica_oO 11-11-2006 05:01 PM

5 people in this year that I knew personally have died.

One went camping and had an accident and bled to death.

Another that I knew for years who stopped me from committing suicide, hung himself at a party in front of his ex girlfriend.

Another, got poisoned from eating bad meat.

Another was very sick and he suffered many years and finally peacefully passed away.

Another overdosed.

Not sure if there are anymore.

NotYourPrincess 11-11-2006 05:12 PM

My school is pretty small, so it happens VERY rarely. We've had two suicides in the last three years. And 1 car crash. That's all.

lizard_eye 11-20-2006 05:35 PM

i don't know if anyones died in my school, but we had a bomb threat and we had sit in boys football locker that is outside and hasn't been cleaned forever and it was january. we had to be in there all day. but i felt real bad for the kids who were in swwimming class and had to get out of the pool, throw there clothes over there wet bathing suits and go sit with us in a crowded freezing football locker room. so yeah. bomb threats suck

Luinloth 11-23-2006 09:48 PM

v.v
Well, my school is small, but it seems like there's been a death every year.
Three years ago, this little girl got shot by her cousin or something by accident because he was goofing around with a gun
Two years ago, a girl died in a car crash.
And this year, a boy died from drug overdosage. They're not sure if it was suicide, though.

Apple_Sherbet 11-24-2006 04:42 PM

We've only had 2 people die (that I know of anyway).
The first one was about 4 years ago, some year 11 boy died in a car crash.
And the second one died of an illness around the same time, she was in my year and we did some classes together.
We've had one boy just about die when him and his mates were playing around on the stairs and he tripped. But that's about it.

SiiMPlYxaDoRABLE 11-29-2006 09:22 PM

We haven't had any deaths at my school. Oh, beside one that happened a few years ago...if he wouldn't have commited suicide (and in the middle school hallway i might add...) he would've graduated last year. I didn't know him, but this girl who's mom worked with my mom and that I've known forever did.

samanthaclause 12-27-2006 06:47 PM

I don't think that there have been deaths at my school. It's a Jr. High. In elementry, a kid died of a brain tumor though. I never knew him though.

vball_spiker 12-27-2006 06:59 PM

I don't think we have ay deaths at our school...lots of kids have had to been rushed to the hospital though