Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-01-2007, 03:27 PM

I'm a freshmen, and no-one at my school died. But we had a whole assembly and how one young man got a blood virus from a teacher. I think it was because the boys teacher shaved, and the boy had several cuts on his arm? I don't remember. But because of a caught blood virus, he passed away.

Then, a couple of years before, our old principal died, Mr. John Adams. Our school website has pages of notes student's wrote. No-one knows for sure how he died. R.I.P anyone who died.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
grooveygirl10 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2007, 12:27 PM

im homeschooled so no one has died but one of my friends in my homeschool group got lukemia. She got cured after one year though.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LayJ

Default 12-04-2007, 10:13 PM

This one girl who played volleyball at my old school died in a car crash a few years ago. There's a banner in the gym with her volleyball number on it and she has an area outside dedicated to her.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
black_nailpolish

Default 12-29-2007, 06:18 AM

Just over 2 years ago my friend died in a car crash due to her boyfriend speeding while it was raining. RIP Christine

And just last year, an ex student from my school died from a disease she caught from kissing her boyfriend after he came back from overseas (he was in contact with his cousin who had the disease). I didn't know her but I've passed her a couple of times while walking to the next class.

My school has dedicated a section on the back wall of our school church to the past and present students who have died where their names and birth and death dates are inscribed on gold plaques. The principal has also placed a book where students and teachers can write prayers to remember those who have passed on. Also, before assembly, the school captain says a prayer to remember those students. As you can probably tell, I go to a catholic school

We've also had bomb threats in the past on the day of exams because some students call their boyfriends (I go to an all girls school) saying there's a bomb in the school so that the students don't have to take the exam but in the end they do. The teachers take it really seriously, they call the ambulance, police, fire fighters and the bomb squad etc but I guess all schools would

A few years ago, there was a new science teacher and he brought in this new science equipment for the grade 7 science classes to use in the labs but there was a lab explosion. Luckily no one died but a few girls had cuts and one girl who was holding the equipment, her fingers were seriously injured. They're all ok now. But when the ambulance came, the news media came as well and we were told not to say anything to the reporters if they questioned us and there were news helicopters flying above our school filming. It was shown later that night on tv but I didn't watch it but my friend did and it just proves how the media is wrong about things because my friend told me they said a teacher died from the explosion but no teacher did (thank goodness)
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-30-2007, 12:29 AM

When I was in high school our principal died of breast cancer. The whole school had a memorial service and few of us attended her funeral. I played in the string ensemble and played at her funeral. It was so sad, she wasnt one of those bossy mean principals either, she was a really wonderful woman, she would come into our P.E casses and join in, we had an agriculture and horticulture centre and occasionally she'd come down and help us plant things and would take care of the animals, she played in the school orchestra, when the canteen was short staffed she would go and help out so students would have to. She was also the kind of person who you could just talk to, she would always have students in her office talking about things that were bugging them, once I had found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me and was really upset about it, she let me skip math and took me and two of my friends out for coffee. The last year I was there they built a shrine for her.

Students that I know that have died have died from:
Cancer (she was only 12 aswell)
Complications during childbirth (oh and yes, I went to a catholic school)
2 jumped infront of a train
Heart infection (leaving gonhorrea untreated)
Beaten to death by her father
3 in a car accident
(#26 (permalink))
Old
rubah (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 12-31-2007, 02:53 AM

There were two guys who had memorial trees planted for them in front of the gym who died before I was ever at school; one had heart failure and the other drowned in a pond when riding his horse, my mom regaled me with those stories.

The little brother of someone who used to be in my class before she moved away ran into a power pole in a pasture on his four-wheeler, hit his head and died about four or five years ago.

Then another guy that used to be in my class before he repeated a grade and then dropped out got into a car-wreck and died. I think that was a year ago?

Those are the only ones I can think of it's not a very big school.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Rainshadow_of_Hazelclan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 08:01 PM

I imagine that there have been some at my school, but I'm in the youngest grade, so I wouldn't know. But in Elementary school there was, which was the school that all the disabled kids in the district came too. Which sucked for all the kids who were not, because the disabled kids got all the attention. One of the kids with the really serious problems died, and one of the older teachers died of a heart attack, in the building. The secretaries called a code blue, and everybody started freaking out.

If everyone cared
and nobody cried
If everyone loved
and nobody lied
Then we'd see the day that nobody died

Siggy made by me. Do not take. Although, I doubt you want one with my username on it...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 01-09-2008, 08:25 PM

I can't really think of one.. I heard the elementary corridor of my school was haunted, not sure if it's true.
I remember I used to go to a catholic school before transferring to public [I dislike both schools, by the way.] A long very long time ago before I was even born the library caught on fire and a student died in it and it was haunted, or so the rumor was. Even the teachers heard of it, though.
A few years back while I was in catholic school one of my younger cousins on my mom's side went to the school I go to now she was 10 years old almost my age because I was almost 11 she was playing with her friend in the parking lot in front of her house in the leaves and they were in a pile and her dad came home from work and he backed up into the very spot that her and her friend was in and her friend had been curled in a ball and they got ran over. Her friend lived because she protected herself by being in a ball but my cousin died. Her dad found out because when he got out of his truck he heard her calling for her mom and dad and he realized she was under the truck and backed out but she was already dead. I found out because it was in the newspaper and we were going to IHOP for a family dinner. I cried for days because we were close and everyone in my current school heard about her. Even the teachers. But there's no memorial which gets me upset. The school's broke though.

Base by KawaiiHannah
(#29 (permalink))
Old
slimmmeiske

Default 01-11-2008, 02:37 PM

Almost three years ago, an old classmate died in a train accident. While he was riding over the railway, a train came by and hit. RIP Enzo
(#30 (permalink))
Old
janiefey

Default 01-20-2008, 01:31 AM

my kindergarten teacher did, and when i was in kindergarten , a fifth grader died in an acciednt in the river.