Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 01-24-2007, 07:48 PM

Over the weekend a Junior (I'm in high school) got hit by a car and died The funeral is tonight I'm pretty sure. I didn't know her and have never seen her before, but still, it's pretty horrible. A lot of people are really upset (well, duh). The funny thing, well not funny but interesitng thing is I was in art class today and these two girls at my table who knew who she was were saying how this one girl said "I don't like her, I wish she'd just die" or something like that, in refrence to the girl who died (I'm not sure of her name) She must feel really bad that she said that and it actually happened, I know I would.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
fiveleafclover (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to fiveleafclover
Default 01-24-2007, 09:08 PM

Wow, this is a morbid topic..xp

Our school has only been around for about 10 or 11 years, and so not many people have died. When I was in 8th grade there was a girl who had graduated one or two years before, and she had gotten in a car accident and was in the hospital for a while, but died.
Although not many people die, a lot get hurt. One other girls been fighting luekemia (?) for a few years now. And a huge number of people have broken limbs and such.

But yeah. Its always sad when a person dies whos connected to you in that way, whether you knew them personally or not.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
stillwaiting

Default 01-26-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple_Sherbet View Post
We've had one boy just about die when him and his mates were playing around on the stairs and he tripped. But that's about it.
well now I'm afraid of stairs! Ahh I gotta go up stairs to get to my bedroom..

I'm not sure if anyone died at my school or not. Chances are, someone did because my school is over 100 years old.
Apparantly there's a ghost that haunts one of the hallways, I had to stay after school to work on a project on Tuesday or something and someone brought it up. The teacher even knew about it, and apparantly my friend seen it one day when she was walking past our school at like 10 p.m.
Now I'm wondering, if there really is a ghost there, how it got there. Maybe someone died in the hallway?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 01-26-2007, 06:16 PM

One of my friends friend died.It was in the newspaper.She went walking one day by herself,some guy took her r@ped her then left her in a trash can behind the used to be soon to be Casa Viva.Really sad.She a little gothic though.Kinda freaky.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ami_girl (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-17-2007, 11:08 PM

No one that I know of has died at my school. But there has been times where death was close. One boy got in a bad car crash, some old lady hit the car he was in, One girl choked on a bisket and they almost had to call 911, and one time this kid stoped breathing so the clinc was closed for awhile while why the medics were there.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 06-17-2007, 11:14 PM

Some in a bus accident,
Other in a bike accedent and others..
unknown

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default forum contributor - 09-14-2007, 02:50 PM

well, there was three that i can think of.
one died in car accindent and he was going 70 on a very curvy hill
the other one was at home playing some sort of choking game and went too long with out breathing.
the last one died of OD at school

I'm not a little kid so quit calling me that and leave me alone about my grammer! ITs called Language Disorder, Learning Disorder, and Speech Disorder. I'm not dislexyia.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Cherrypinkcheeky (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 5 Votes / 4.20 Average
Default 09-29-2007, 09:42 AM

whoa! your school is dangerous! no one has died at my school, i believe, thank goodness!!

Robert Pattinson;;
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Unhappy 10-03-2007, 10:38 PM

I am in grade 8 and even in middle school no one has died and no one in middle school either I live in a boring town not saying that dieing is interesting or cool but NOTHING happens!

what I meant to say was elementary school

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-04-2007 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Don't double post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
RockerBoy97 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-28-2007, 11:59 PM

im home schooled so no one died. but i heard some kid in my drama
class during touring(in my drama class you get casted in touring or a musical)
busted his knee and it bled like crazy he couldint do one of the shows i never new him cause iwasint in the touring that year.

and i hear once during a musical we have this ghost lengend in our theater
cause some poor buy like in 1951 got killed in the theater cause the water heater blew up and now people say that if you dont give him something
the show will go bad. there was this kid that was making fun of the ghost and
stuff(i dont beleive this just happend not cause of a ghost.) we have a pit in the theater(were the musicans play the music like the piano)
he fell in the pit