Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:33 PM

"Not really, but I guess you're right... I am a lot better off than some pets." His ears went up at a sound from outside. The door opened, and a maid stood there. She'd been sent by Ella to see if the new pet was getting on with Jett, and if so to take her away to be washed and given new clothes. She had already chosen a pretty dress for the cat girl; and was busy thinking of a name. Ella was sure that this new pet would get on well with Jett, so had already thought ahead.

*later*

The maid returned Gigi to Jett's quarters, this time without tying her up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:34 PM

Ooc: Um, may I join, or has it gone too far?

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM

Gigi sat down in a random area on the floor and undid her hair, growling. "I hate fanciness... Agitating... hair... dohickey..." Eventually, she found the clasp on the hair clip that was holding her hair in a rather fancy way, and shook her hair out of the tight style it had been in. "Ow... That maid really has no idea how tightly she pulled on my ear."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:39 PM

Ooc: Go right ahead. You'll have to be a human tho, we need someone for that. ^_^

"They don't ever have any idea... and I hate the fanciness too. I'd never wear a shirt like this if I had the choice, and I hate this collar." He pulled irritably at the velvet covered steel collar. "Yours isn't so bad... "

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM

"You're not wearing one that's made of wool and happens to be itchier than hell." She scratched the back of her neck again, frowning. "Le sigh. Le world of half-breeds may be fini. Meaning over. I overheard Ella talking about how the government plans to kill us off."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:43 PM

"I've heard that too... she doesn't think I understand a word she says. I guess I should be flattered; she's firmly against that, but only cuz she doesn't want to lose her precious pet."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:44 PM

"The pets of long-standing families would be spared. The poor ones wouldn't." Gigi rolled up her left sleeve and scratched at a rash she had gotten. "Stupid soap..."

Halestorm
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:45 PM

Ooc: Okies, I'd never be able to doll a half animal person anyways. Now, to find suitable character...

Sixteen year old Amirita Clara Haddenburg, neice of Mr and Mrs West, sat in her fluffy pink and white guest room. She had on a lacy white dress with pink sash and pouffy sleeves. Her dark brunette hair was scraped into a painful bun and her pale face had been covered with blusher and pale pink eyeshadow was around her light blue eyes.

She wore an expression of deepest disgust at her attire.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:46 PM

"Well, she doesn't know much about the whole thing. Just another thing to discuss with her precious friends. I get so bored having to listen to them all twittering on together; when they're not patting me on the head and saying how cute I am."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:48 PM

"The maid kept saying how she should dye my hair blue. That would turn it a nasty green color. It's happened before. I don't want it to happen again..." Eventually, her arm stopped itching, and her tail flicked back and forth as she watched a few clouds go across the night sky.

Halestorm
Closed Thread