Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:23 PM

Jett heard it too but didn't react, knowing it to be his owner walking down to the kitchen. His mouth curved in a sneer. "To answer your questions, I'm Jett and this is the house of Simon West and his wife Ella. Simon West is a pet dealer and he bought me as a present for his wife on their last anniversary. Sweet, don't you think?" he said sarcastically.

"I don't know what's going to happen to you in the end; but right now he'll be hanging on to you for a couple of months to get you spruced up. Then, he'll either offer you up for sale, or, if you're lucky, he might decide to keep you along with me. Good luck on that; so far no-one's been able to get on with me and has wound up being sold."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-10-2006, 01:29 PM

"I'm Gigi. Stupid name, isn't it?" She sighed sadly at his last statement. "I hope I don't get sold again. I'm tired of being sold off..." She rested her head on the wall next to her, silent again. "I'll be lucky if my father doesn't kidnap me or something. He hates me, so why he bothers is beyond me," she muttered, forgetting where she was for a moment.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:33 PM

"I don't even know who mine is, I came from a breeder. And Ella named me; I guess I should feel lucky she didn't pick something dumber." Jett sat up and faced Gigi. "If you don't want to be sold, just get on with me. Ella's been reading a whole lot of dumb magazines saying that it's not right to keep pets on their own. Shows what little she knows... I like being on my own, cuz that way the only thing I have to think about is how much I hate my life."

Jett stared moodily at the floor. He hadn't meant to tell this girl quite so much, but something about her just invited it...

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:36 PM

"Still, you're lucky. My dad tried to kill me every single chance he had. For some reason, he never even acknowledged the fact that my little brothers and my older sister were half-breeds too... Maybe it was because it didn't show as much in them as it did me. Plus, my mom was sold too." She closed her eyes for a moment, then they snapped open. "Do you hear something?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:41 PM

"Probably just Ella. Or one of their servants. And I don't feel lucky... in my opinion, the lucky halfbreeds are the ones out there in the real world." He looked up, met her eyes. "My mum was kept as a breed pet; she wasn't sold, true, but that's worse. Every time she had kids, she'd been made to have s*x with a stud pet. She didn't talk about it very often; but there were quite a few. Don't know which one was my father, and don't care either."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:44 PM

"That is pretty bad..." She fell silent, and looked away, a little uncomfortable. Her tail flicked back and forth, rather worriedly. Her green speckled crimson eyes looked out a window, seeing a sunset. The rain had stopped not too long before. "The 'lucky' ones out in 'the real world' always end up killed."

Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:49 PM

"Maybe that's better, than to live like this." Jett stared moodily out of the window, not really seeing the sunset or the water drops on the glass. "I spend most of my days either in here bored to death or being taken out by Ella to be humiliated. She takes me to see her stupid friends so they can all coo over me and tell me how cute I am as if I can't understand a word they're saying."

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:52 PM

"You probably haven't been sold to over five hundred rather abusive owners in the short span of two years..." She stared blankly at her right arm, which was covered in bruises from a recent beating. "What you live in is a lot better than what the rest of us do. Most of us get called wretches or hideous freaks. Harlo, the guy at the auction, was the only one who really understood most of us."

Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2006, 01:55 PM

"No, just one... and guess what, it could be your life too." He rolled his eyes. "You too can get to wear a pretty collar and get treated like a lapdog... bet you can't wait."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2006, 01:58 PM

"You think I'm happy the way I am right now?" She sat up straight, glaring at him. "You try being beaten to death almost every day of your life and having to do the most ridiculous things just so you wouldn't get thrown out in the streets." She was trying to keep her voice calm, and it showed. Talking about her past almost always made her angry.

Halestorm
Closed Thread