Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   RP The Death Cult. (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/9530-rp-death-cult.html)

Sarah_K_O_M 12-22-2005 01:01 PM

RP The Death Cult.

RP The Death Cult.

In the 2000’s a new cult appeared. This was a Cult made up of Vampires, Witches, Werewolves and other creatures of the night. The scrolls of the Cult tell of 6 “Powers” who are the only ones able to control to control the Legendary Dragons of Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light and Dark. The Cult has plans to use this Powers in a sacrifice to transfer the control to their most loyal of subjects.

The time is coming for the Sacrifice; the Powers are all in one place and they do not know who they are. The Cult must be stopped somehow before they complete the Sacrifice, raise the Dragons and destroy the world.

Miranda_ 12-22-2005 01:06 PM

Name: Cyrus Van Helsing
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair, silvery green eyes, pale skin
Power: Fire
Bio: Cyrus is the singer and lead guitarist in a rock band called Nosferatu. He's the son of Gabrielle Van Helsing and Liam; and the twin of Danu Van Helsing. He doesn't know anything of the Death Cult or of its aims. His band shot to stardom barely a month after forming and is now very famous.

Sarah_K_O_M 12-22-2005 01:09 PM

His sister Danu was currently reading a vicious horror book, her silvery green eyes flicking over the text as she pushed dark black hair out of them with an ivory white hand.

Miranda_ 12-22-2005 01:12 PM

They were sitting in a room backstage after one of the band's sold out concerts; Cyrus was looking at his watch. "Just a few minutes before they let the fans lucky enough to have backstage passes in..."

Sarah_K_O_M 12-22-2005 01:14 PM

"Oh God... someone get me a gun before they come. I wanna kill 'em all!" Danu said sourly.

Miranda_ 12-22-2005 01:19 PM

"Don't be like that; they're my fans, remember?" said Cyrus, smiling. "They buy my albums, they pay to go to my concerts. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier."

Sarah_K_O_M 12-22-2005 01:21 PM

"Don't worry, there'll be more. After all, a fool is born everyday."

Miranda_ 12-22-2005 01:24 PM

"No need to be like that."

The first groupies came in thru the door; one wearing a short black dress and thigh high boots, the other dressed in hotpants, stilettos and one of the band's skinny t-shirts, the one with a solo shot of Cyrus on the front.

Sarah_K_O_M 12-22-2005 01:27 PM

Another one was dressed like a prostitute. She had a top that was basically bra, a skirt that was merely a belt and 4 inch stilettos. This was Viktoria.

Miranda_ 12-22-2005 01:31 PM

"Hey Vikki, come over here," said Cyrus to Viktoria. She was one of his favourites; behind her, the other girls looked jealous, but reluctantly went over to the other band members instead.