Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2006, 06:56 PM

"He sounds like an @ss."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-23-2006, 06:58 PM

"He was, and he still is. You wouldn't believe what he did." She pointed at a faded mark on the right side of her neck. "Not a hickey, mind you. He had this weird ancestor who marked his girlfriends with these weird tattoos where he bit them. Only reason it's faded is because I hit him."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2006, 06:59 PM

"He's a human, and he bites girls on the neck? Weirdo. There's a few humans like that who think they're really cool cuz they copy vampires."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2006, 07:00 PM

"Some sort of branding thing, I think. His ancestor was a demon, so what can you expect? Anyways, most of the wannabes have this disorder that completely changes their metabolisms or something. I really don't know what it's called."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2006, 07:02 PM

"Dunno either... but a lot of them are just goth kids who think that they're vampires just cuz they scratch themselves and lick up the blood. They'd probably p*ss themselves if they ever met a real vampire."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2006, 07:07 PM

"I can imagine. Weird, but a few months ago, I was kidnapped by this weird organization and turned into a half-bat girl. I still have the sonar. It's annoying, especially when I'm trying to sleep. I had to be mixed with vampire bat. Gah. Well, it was fun killing my ex boyfriend's ancestor, who never died."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2006, 07:15 PM

"Well... a lot of ppl have strange ideas about real vampires, mostly from movies. They think vampires hate garlic and turn into dust in the sun."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2006, 07:18 PM

"I had an weakness to sunlight. I burned easily, which isn't normal. I still do."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2006, 07:21 PM

"I don't, altho I don't like the sun; I never tan or burn tho."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2006, 07:22 PM

"Lucky. "

Halestorm
Closed Thread