Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP}The Fight of the Dreaids - 12-22-2005, 12:43 PM

The Dreaids are ruthless fighters devoted to their master, Kaze, and will do anything he asks of them. On Kazeís command they have destroyed town after town in hope of taking over the world. Kaze has also been raising the undead to serve as new Dreaids and the old ones get killed off. The newly equipped army of undead Dreaids is making it harder and harder for the towns people fight back and thus giving up entirely, hoping that Kaze would spare them.
Anonymous letters were sent out to a small group telling them to go into the woods by Shone cave promptly at 3:00.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Bio:

{I didn't come up with this idea. Thank why_00.)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 12-22-2005, 12:55 PM

Ooc you helped too!!

Name: Emi
Race: Elf/human
Appearance: look in Why00ís handrawn dolls
Power: can control plants and has limited power over water
Bio: She was cast out of her family at the age of ten because of her ears, they were pointed like an elf's and she was of a human family. Kaori found her out in the woods and swore to protect her.

Name: Kaori
Race: Elf
Appearance: Will post doll later
Power: he doesn't have powers but he carrys a sword
Bio: He ran away from his vilage to seek adventure and found Emi, who had been cast out of her family and swore to protect her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2005, 12:57 PM

Name: Mika Amaro
Race: Unknown, seems Elven
Appearance: *...*
Power: Can control water completely. Prefers ice.
Bio: Not much is known, except for the fact that she was raised by a dragon named Shimmersky.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-22-2005, 01:12 PM

Emi and Kaori walked to Shone Cave "I wonder why we were called here."
"It has probably got something to do with the Dreaids"
"the who?" Emi asked
Kaori sighed "You really need to go to school..."
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2005, 01:41 PM

Mika walked down the forest path, reading the note again absently. Two dragons were walking beside her; Shimmersky, an Elder of the Dragontribes, and her son, Koilero, the limping one, were conversing about the weather.

Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-22-2005, 01:48 PM

Kaori saw the dragons and quickly drew his sword
"it's ok theres a girl with them"
He lowered his sword a little, still unasured.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2005, 01:50 PM

Mika looked up and called out, "Are you the people who sent this letter?" She handed them the letter, then said, "You shouldn't be afraid of them. They're my allies."

Halestorm
(#8 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-22-2005, 01:52 PM

"no, I thought you were. I wonder who called us here.."
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2005, 01:55 PM

"I don't know, either. This cave was supposed to be cursed... well, according to Dragon legends. Don't ask, I was raised by Dragons for a good bit of my life."

Halestorm
(#10 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-22-2005, 01:58 PM

"reall-"
A girl appered in front of them "I was the one that sent the letter, you are here to stop Kaze."
Closed Thread