Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP}The Fight of the Dreaids (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/9529-rp-fight-dreaids.html)

Silent_Wolf 12-22-2005 12:43 PM

{RP}The Fight of the Dreaids

The Dreaids are ruthless fighters devoted to their master, Kaze, and will do anything he asks of them. On Kazeís command they have destroyed town after town in hope of taking over the world. Kaze has also been raising the undead to serve as new Dreaids and the old ones get killed off. The newly equipped army of undead Dreaids is making it harder and harder for the towns people fight back and thus giving up entirely, hoping that Kaze would spare them.
Anonymous letters were sent out to a small group telling them to go into the woods by Shone cave promptly at 3:00.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Bio:

{I didn't come up with this idea. Thank why_00.)

why_00 12-22-2005 12:55 PM

Ooc you helped too!!

Name: Emi
Race: Elf/human
Appearance: look in Why00ís handrawn dolls
Power: can control plants and has limited power over water
Bio: She was cast out of her family at the age of ten because of her ears, they were pointed like an elf's and she was of a human family. Kaori found her out in the woods and swore to protect her.

Name: Kaori
Race: Elf
Appearance: Will post doll later
Power: he doesn't have powers but he carrys a sword
Bio: He ran away from his vilage to seek adventure and found Emi, who had been cast out of her family and swore to protect her.

Silent_Wolf 12-22-2005 12:57 PM

Name: Mika Amaro
Race: Unknown, seems Elven
Appearance: *...*
Power: Can control water completely. Prefers ice.
Bio: Not much is known, except for the fact that she was raised by a dragon named Shimmersky.

why_00 12-22-2005 01:12 PM

Emi and Kaori walked to Shone Cave "I wonder why we were called here."
"It has probably got something to do with the Dreaids"
"the who?" Emi asked
Kaori sighed "You really need to go to school..."

Silent_Wolf 12-22-2005 01:41 PM

Mika walked down the forest path, reading the note again absently. Two dragons were walking beside her; Shimmersky, an Elder of the Dragontribes, and her son, Koilero, the limping one, were conversing about the weather.

why_00 12-22-2005 01:48 PM

Kaori saw the dragons and quickly drew his sword
"it's ok theres a girl with them"
He lowered his sword a little, still unasured.

Silent_Wolf 12-22-2005 01:50 PM

Mika looked up and called out, "Are you the people who sent this letter?" She handed them the letter, then said, "You shouldn't be afraid of them. They're my allies."

why_00 12-22-2005 01:52 PM

"no, I thought you were. I wonder who called us here.."

Silent_Wolf 12-22-2005 01:55 PM

"I don't know, either. This cave was supposed to be cursed... well, according to Dragon legends. Don't ask, I was raised by Dragons for a good bit of my life."

why_00 12-22-2005 01:58 PM

"reall-"
A girl appered in front of them "I was the one that sent the letter, you are here to stop Kaze."