Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default {RP}:The Oldest War - 12-14-2005, 05:45 PM

{RP}:The Oldest War

For as the universe has existed there has been a war, the oldest war, Good and Evil, Light and Dark. Pitted against each other and always fighting for supremacy of the world.
Now, in the year 3621, the fight is reaching new heights. Civilians are killed by the hundreds each day by mercenaries and warriors. Peace is from an age forgotten.
Some Light and Dark have joined in a union of brother and sisterhood to restore the world to its forgotten times. The Union of Peace is hated and feared, it’s hypocritical methods of mass destruction and links to powerful men has given it control of the world and its entire population. Now Light and Dark have a common enemy but that does not join them, allies between the two are few and far apart. But nevertheless they must fight together to stop the tyrant Sadan Tarenuk The atrocities of the Union created the Civilian Underground movements to overthrow them and Sadan. Dark has become Light and Light is Dark. Chaos is revered among the madmen in charge and nothing but perhaps a few with determination can stop them.
A new political storm is brewing again; World War 4 is dawning on the horizon. And now you must choose your side.

There are just a few things that I’d like you to put in Ooc:’s but are not compulsory.
1. Character name.
2. Light, Dark.
3. Sadan, The Underground.

Ooc: My own: Character name is Star. Is a follower of Dark and the Underground.

The hot and sticky dusk had given way to a cold and clammy midnight, if there had people they would have locked the doors, if there had been wolves they would have howled, if there had been rats they would have hid in the crawling shadows. But there wasn’t, and they wouldn’t. There was no one in the empty streets save for one willowy framed girl with pale skin and a madman’s lunacy when fighting.

Star walked through the streets of Manhattan, once a thriving hub of human activity now you were lucky to find a rat scurrying in the gutters. Bloodstains still adorned the roads and pavements from the Union’s visit of genocide. Star closed her wine coloured eyes in pity for the dead, she was evil but she could still feel horror at the sight of a mass of broken bodies screaming in agony as their blood seeped into the ground below, feeding the mind of that infernal tyrant…

She growled to herself to stop reminiscing and brushed her choppily cut dark blue hair out of her eyes, then patted the steel and silver sword, Hades, at her side before settling into a brisk walk to meet her mentor, Qui-san Herishna. Qui-san had captured a Union hostage and Star was needed for questioning the poor soul.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-14-2005, 06:19 PM

Ooc: Who else? AHA! It's not any of my usual charas... Mika Amaro, (whichever side is the true good, I'm baffled...), Underground.

Mika sighed, blowing some hair out of her eyes. She was just listening to the Elders talk about the olden days, when peace was true and unbroken. Oh, how she wished she had lived back then... It sounded so wonderful!

Looking up, she saw a friend of hers stagger in dramatically, and she smiled. Garlia was always attempting drama...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-14-2005, 06:57 PM

ooc: this I'm doing also her name is Angel a follower of dark and underground

Angel went wandering into undiscribable places that no one but her knew about all accept her it was like her hiding spot

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-15-2005, 07:32 AM

Ooc: Am ressurecting an old character for this.

Name: Shadow
Dark
Was with Sadan, now Underground.

Shadow walked fearlessly thru the chaos; she was a mercenary who was used to fighting. She was also a shapeshifter, who had lived a long time. Shadow had been hired originally by Sadan, but had shifted sides when an Underground emissery had approached her, offering more money than Sadan was paying her. Shadow didn't care about either side; her existance was more important to her. She took the money and changed sides. The emissery had told her that the Underground side needed trained fighters such as herself and was approaching several of the fighters on Sadan's side. Shadow rolled her eyes. "You're wasting your time unless you're going after the likes of me. Some of his fighters really believe what they're fighting for."

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2005, 07:34 AM

Mika stood up to help Garlia stand up, laughing when they both fell over again as a result of their very different heights. Garlia was among the tallest in the Underground, and Mika was of the average height.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-15-2005, 07:37 AM

The emissery nodded. "Maybe you could help us, give us a few names." Shadow considered. "When we're back at base... too open round her." The emissery took Shadow to the Underground base; when he walked in with her, there was a gasp of horror. Everyone at the Underground knew Shadow by sight and also by reputation.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2005, 07:38 AM

Mika and Garlia also promptly stopped laughing, instead blinking in fear.

Halestorm
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-15-2005, 07:39 AM

I geuss I'll go back now it's not like no one cares and then Angel walked back to where the others were at

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-15-2005, 07:40 AM

"Don't worry," said the emissery, attempting to calm their fears. "Shadow's on our side now."

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2005, 07:43 AM

Mika blinked blankly. "... um..." Garlia stood up, still wobbling a little from her fall, and said, "Welcome to the Underground, Shadow."

Halestorm
Closed Thread