Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-15-2005, 01:33 PM

A hippogryff gracefully flew thru the air, landing in front of Shadow. She had silver feathers on the eagle part, and her horse part was jet black. Shadow turned to Mika. "This is Fleta. She'll be staying here from now on. Don't worry, she gets on with dragons. As for the dragon, maybe this will help." She handed Mike a phial. "It has phoenix tears in it, and special herbs. You can try it on his leg; it'll at least ease the pain."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-15-2005, 01:35 PM

"Thank you, and Fleta is more than welcome to stay. "

Garlia was sitting by Koilero, who was sleeping soundly already. He's just lacking something. The other dragons are okay because... well... I don't-

"It's because his rider died in the boulderfall," said the older dragon, Shimmersky. "Without a rider, they're practically lifeless."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-15-2005, 01:39 PM

Fleta looked serene. Shadow looked at the dragon that had spoken. "Which boulder fall would this be?"

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-15-2005, 01:40 PM

Angel was working on her bow and arrow skills when she heard this

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2005, 01:43 PM

"It was a few months ago. There was an unexpected earthquake, and Koilero and his late rider, Margaret, were hit by a boulder. Marge died of internal bleeding, and he's been like this ever since."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-15-2005, 01:44 PM

"I can imagine what pain he's been through."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2005, 01:45 PM

Garlia jumped when Koilero snored loudly and a small jet of flame hit her shirt hem. She patted it out and said, "And he snores."

Halestorm
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-15-2005, 01:46 PM

"Yes I think we can see that."

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-15-2005, 01:47 PM

"Have to give him time, is all. I wouldn't know how he's feeling; I've never been that close enough to anyone in my life."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-15-2005, 01:48 PM

"Yes I don't think any of us have."

Closed Thread