Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2005, 05:35 PM

Nilly looked at them, using her saddest face.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-27-2005, 07:28 PM

Yuske sighed,"I geuss so."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2005, 06:59 AM

"Thanks, Yusuke. ^_^"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 11-28-2005, 05:39 PM

Yeah yeah yeah let's go before Kuabaka get's any stupid ideas," said Yuske boldly. "Hey no fair," said Kuabara.

ooc: I'm just gonna make a few ajustments to Kuabara so he'll sound a little ooc

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2005, 07:15 PM

Ooc: K. ^_^

*later* Nilly was sitting by Tia, awaaaaaaaay from Yusuke.

Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 11-28-2005, 07:26 PM

They put the tape in and Koennma appeared on the screan,"My dad's off being a big deal again, so I'm back as director of underworld investigations. This recording concern's your new mission! It will appear only as noise to normal humans, so don't worry about eavesdroppers." "Another snotty shrimp boat?! Your kidding this is your boss!" exclaimed Kuabara. "My feeling exactally," said Yuske. "Your mission this time is simplicity itself: a rescue! The rescuee: A non-human girl. That isn't to say she's entirly inhuman, but anyway...," he was cut off by Tia," so what your saying is we find this girl and get her away from this guy that's selling her crystal tears for profit in the black market." "Yes that's it exactally and her name is Yukina."

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2005, 07:45 AM

Nilly blinked. That seems familiar...

Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 11-29-2005, 07:56 AM

Kuabara stood up and mumbled,"I thhink I'm in love." While he left Koennma contuinued,"she is Hiei's sister." I had a feeling he was not just fire but ice also that means he's a forbidden child

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2005, 07:57 AM

"Question, Koenma, who's Hiei?" asked Nilly.

Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 11-29-2005, 08:00 AM

"I'll answer that," said Yuske," Hiei is the one who gave us the tape right Tia," she blushed ,"yeah but hey I was just gonna see if you were at school today."

Closed Thread