Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 06-05-2006, 02:18 PM

Holly nodded, scared.
Ivy picked up a baseball bat.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-05-2006, 02:55 PM

Jasmine went to open the door and peeked out. Someone grabbed her by the back of her shirt, and Lucy ran outside. "Let her go!!"

It was the man from outside the church, and he held Jasmine under one arm, one gun pointed at Lucy. "One one condition, Diclonius. You come with me to the lab, where they can find a more suitable environment for ya."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2006, 08:18 PM

Rian woke up. "What the hell is a diclonius?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2006, 08:31 PM

Amane muttered, "A diclonius is a powerfully gifted human with horns. What caused them is unknown. They develop 'vectors', or psychic arms that are controlled by thought and are fast as light and can inflict immense damage, when they're three, and usually they become homicidal maniacs... Lucy didn't, until they hurt that dog..." She had overheard the conversation earlier. "Why she has vectors at barely ten days old baffles me..."

Jasmine struggled against the man, who only tightened his grip.

Lucy looked up from her once-vacant stare at the ground, her eyes now hard and cold, and said, her voice soft and menacing, "She has no part in this. Let her go and I'll go with you."

The man smirked, and dropped Jasmine, who curled up into a defensive ball, quietly crying. Dean pulled her into the house, where Ruo and Miya managed to get all the kids into the back of the house; Miya stayed with them to calm them down.

Lucy didn't move from where she stood, and the man's cocky grin faded into an angry frown. "Well, what're you just standing there for? Come on."

"No." If you looked hard enough, four almost-transparent (Imagine a clear bag filled with water) arms appeared from her back, and the light that went through them bent the shapes behind them, and one reached out to grip the man's hand tightly. "If anyone leaves or dies, it'll be you."

The man's eyes widened, and he started to try and pull his arm away. Instead, his arm was torn off cleanly, and he stared at where it used to be before screaming. "What the f*ck are you?!?!"

"A diclonius. What do you think?" The other arms reached out, and one's hand went through his face into his brain. His eyes widened, his scream cut off. He wasn't dead - he was still breathing, but the look of total terror in his eyes matched the ones of the other victims. His eyes turned a pale color, and his remaining arm fell limp from struggling to get one of the arms off of his neck. The arms threw him off to one side, his head ripping off and being tossed to the other side of the street, and Lucy fell to her knees, her head bowed, crying. I'll have to leave again... I'm tired of running away...

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-06-2006, 08:31 AM

Rian didn't even blink; he'd seen far worse things. "You know, you don't have to kill someone to get rid of them. Maybe you should try to control your powers, that way you'd be a lot better off."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 08:32 AM

"I can't control them. It's not me that uses... I mean, it is me, but it's not..."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-06-2006, 08:37 AM

"There's always a way; my sister Destiny might be able to find something to help you. I can't control my fire as well as my water power, but that's just cuz I'm lazy."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 08:38 AM

"You don't understand. Whenever I k... Whenever people die because of me, I don't even remember what happened to make me angry at them. This time, I remembered. That guy was going to hurt Jasmine."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-06-2006, 08:44 AM

"I'm just trying to help you, kid. You can't go around openly killing ppl like that, or else you'll end up either as a lab experiment, or locked up. At least learn some discretion."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 08:45 AM

"Don't call me kid." Without warning, she darted down a street, disappearing.

Halestorm
Closed Thread