Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-07-2006, 06:59 PM

"Alright, I guess."

*back at the house*

Miya was trying to sleep, but was unable to get rid of the earlier feeling of being watched. She kept shivering whenever she thought of that strange noise.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-07-2006, 07:03 PM

There was a good reason why Miya should fear being watched; up to about a minute ago, Azhdeha had been monitoring the house. He'd told Wesker about the house about a day ago, however Wesker was too busy at this moment to do anything about it. Azhdeha didn't care one way or the other; however, he liked to know what was going on.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2006, 07:05 PM

Eventually, Miya just quit thinking about it, but she couldn't stop shaking. It wasn't like she was cold- she was wearing her long-sleeved nightshirt; she was just plain scared still.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-07-2006, 07:06 PM

Lee automatically moved closer to her; even while asleep, he could sense her troubled thoughts.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2006, 07:08 PM

Miya snuggled up to him, closing her eyes. Eventually, she drifted to sleep, though her sleep was plagued by a few nightmares.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Matt sat up most of the night trying to find a suitable (and safe) house that they could move to as quickly as possible. He eventually found one and managed to secure it for the group.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2006, 07:12 PM

Ruo was asleep, snoring. "Give me back my soda... that's my pizza..."

Rick was sitting in the kitchen, and said, "Matt, try to get some sleep."

Ooc: I gotta get off.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-07-2006, 07:17 PM

Ooc: Me too. Must sleep...

Matt yawned, before replying, "I can go up now; I managed to get us a safe house. An old friend of mine who used to belong to my protest group before quitting; he got married and didn't want to risk his wife's life. Anyway, he owns a second house and will rent it to us on a reduced rate. Won't be forever, but it'll do for the moment."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-08-2006, 06:12 AM

Rick nodded. "Alright. Go on, up with you."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-08-2006, 06:21 AM

Matt nodded sleepily and practically crawled up the stairs to his room.

*next morning*

Closed Thread