Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP} Misleading Truths, Honest Lies - 10-26-2005, 04:33 PM

Ooc: >_>;;;; Okay okay okay, I've had an itch! And don't ask about the title. It was a spur-of-the-moment title that seemed to fit. >_<

Setting: 1990's setting in Hollywood

Plot: You are an aspiring director/actor(actress)/screenplay writer/camera person. You have dreams of being on top, for whatever reason you have. But it crashes when mysterious murders start dotting the landscape of an otherwise-normal Hollywood. What's going on?!?!

Character Guide:

Name:
Race:
Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.):
Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^):
Bio:
Etc:
Career in Hollywood:

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-26-2005, 05:30 PM

Name: Suzuru
Race: human (what did you expect? a monster or something? lol)
Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.):witch to an extent, has mind powers
Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^): look down at my siggy ^_^
Bio: (gah... I don't like bio's much...) but basicly the same as the vampire RPG
Career in Hollywood: Actress

Ooc I have been to hollywood O_O, nice place, LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2005, 05:35 PM

Ooc: Really? You lucky person. >_< I wanna be an actress or a singer one day. ^_^

Name: Niltiac Tsegrah

Race: Humanoid

Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.): Half-Vampire, is faintly wolf demon

Age: unknown, has assumed many names and forms. Looks SIXTEEN.

Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^): *working on doll* *again*

Bio: She is far far older than she looks, and she is very smart. She knows that the murders aren't from vampires covering their tracks-those murders are usually marked as suicides.

Etc: Is an amazing singer, has sung her own songs in one short play.

Career in Hollywood: Actress and part-time singer

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-26-2005, 05:43 PM

Ooc yep, but I was born in california. wish I could go back, I love big citys...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2005, 05:45 PM

Ooc: I kinda prefer the country. It's so pretty and quiet. *sighs* I could sit in the middle of a field under a tree and write for hours on end...

Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-26-2005, 05:45 PM

Name: Danu Freyja Van Helsing
Race: Italian/American and I think English.
Species: Witch/Vampire
Appearance:I'll have it tomorrow.Riht now she's got silvery green eyes and black hair.
Bio: Errr...not sure,I'll think of something.
Etc: Is Liam's and Gabrielle child.
Career in Hollywood: Singer/Actress.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2005, 05:47 PM

Ooc: And now we begin. ^_^

Niltiac Tsegrah walked out of her trailor, which was a dark violet. Her dark brown hair (which wasn't in a ponytail, she was working on that.) blew gently in the wind. First day of shooting the movie! I can't wait!

Halestorm
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Default 10-26-2005, 05:48 PM

OOC- Hmm, I think I'll try this one out, see how it works...

Name: Frank Aguilar (XD)

Race: human

Species: has vampire blood in him, but doesn't know it

Appearance: dark hair, tan skin, goatee, favorite colors are red and black (hmm... this sounds awfully familiar... **whistles innocently**)

Bio: He's always been a fan of fantasy, mystery, science fiction, and especially horror and loves to write. He's gone to Hollywood to make his living as a screenwriter in hopes that he'll get inspiration. Little does he know exactly how much inspiration he's about to get...

Career in Hollywood: screenwriter

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-26-2005, 05:48 PM

Danu ran up to her "Hi!I'm Danu,I'm your Co-star" she grinned "Just thought I'd say hello."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2005, 05:50 PM

Ooc: ^^Your boyfriend. I remember you talking about him. ^_^

"Nice to meet you. Hey... you look familiar..." She was silent for a moment. "Does your last name happen to be Helsing?"

Halestorm
Closed Thread