Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP} Misleading Truths, Honest Lies (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/9180-rp-misleading-truths-honest-lies.html)

Silent_Wolf 10-26-2005 04:33 PM

{RP} Misleading Truths, Honest Lies

Ooc: >_>;;;; Okay okay okay, I've had an itch! And don't ask about the title. It was a spur-of-the-moment title that seemed to fit. >_<

Setting: 1990's setting in Hollywood

Plot: You are an aspiring director/actor(actress)/screenplay writer/camera person. You have dreams of being on top, for whatever reason you have. But it crashes when mysterious murders start dotting the landscape of an otherwise-normal Hollywood. What's going on?!?!

Character Guide:

Name:
Race:
Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.):
Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^):
Bio:
Etc:
Career in Hollywood:

why_00 10-26-2005 05:30 PM

Name: Suzuru
Race: human (what did you expect? a monster or something? lol)
Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.):witch to an extent, has mind powers
Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^): look down at my siggy ^_^
Bio: (gah... I don't like bio's much...) but basicly the same as the vampire RPG
Career in Hollywood: Actress

Ooc I have been to hollywood O_O, nice place, LOL

Silent_Wolf 10-26-2005 05:35 PM

Ooc: Really? You lucky person. >_< I wanna be an actress or a singer one day. ^_^

Name: Niltiac Tsegrah

Race: Humanoid

Species (you can be vampire, werewolf, etc., but no one can know.): Half-Vampire, is faintly wolf demon

Age: unknown, has assumed many names and forms. Looks SIXTEEN.

Appearance (pics or dolls or whatever is peachy keen. ^_^): *working on doll* *again*

Bio: She is far far older than she looks, and she is very smart. She knows that the murders aren't from vampires covering their tracks-those murders are usually marked as suicides.

Etc: Is an amazing singer, has sung her own songs in one short play.

Career in Hollywood: Actress and part-time singer

why_00 10-26-2005 05:43 PM

Ooc yep, but I was born in california. wish I could go back, I love big citys...

Silent_Wolf 10-26-2005 05:45 PM

Ooc: I kinda prefer the country. It's so pretty and quiet. *sighs* I could sit in the middle of a field under a tree and write for hours on end...

Sarah_K_O_M 10-26-2005 05:45 PM

Name: Danu Freyja Van Helsing
Race: Italian/American and I think English.
Species: Witch/Vampire
Appearance:I'll have it tomorrow.Riht now she's got silvery green eyes and black hair.
Bio: Errr...not sure,I'll think of something.
Etc: Is Liam's and Gabrielle child.
Career in Hollywood: Singer/Actress.

Silent_Wolf 10-26-2005 05:47 PM

Ooc: And now we begin. ^_^

Niltiac Tsegrah walked out of her trailor, which was a dark violet. Her dark brown hair (which wasn't in a ponytail, she was working on that.) blew gently in the wind. First day of shooting the movie! I can't wait!

Rose36 10-26-2005 05:48 PM

OOC- Hmm, I think I'll try this one out, see how it works...

Name: Frank Aguilar (XD)

Race: human

Species: has vampire blood in him, but doesn't know it

Appearance: dark hair, tan skin, goatee, favorite colors are red and black (hmm... this sounds awfully familiar... **whistles innocently**)

Bio: He's always been a fan of fantasy, mystery, science fiction, and especially horror and loves to write. He's gone to Hollywood to make his living as a screenwriter in hopes that he'll get inspiration. Little does he know exactly how much inspiration he's about to get...

Career in Hollywood: screenwriter

Sarah_K_O_M 10-26-2005 05:48 PM

Danu ran up to her "Hi!I'm Danu,I'm your Co-star" she grinned "Just thought I'd say hello."

Silent_Wolf 10-26-2005 05:50 PM

Ooc: ^^Your boyfriend. I remember you talking about him. ^_^

"Nice to meet you. Hey... you look familiar..." She was silent for a moment. "Does your last name happen to be Helsing?"