Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-09-2005, 04:39 PM

Ooc: >_< You're dispicable when it comes to a debate.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-10-2005, 01:40 AM

OOC- *is now completely confused and doesn't know how to jump back in again* ^_^;;;

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#403 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2005, 06:23 AM

Ooc: Sorry. ^_^;;;; We got stuck in a discussion about the games...

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#404 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-10-2005, 06:49 AM

Ooc: Can someone please give me a basic run down of the character of evil Sae for the benefit of me who's never played any of the games? The only games I've played are ones like Mega Bomberman and Sonic the Hedgehog.

(#405 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2005, 07:00 AM

Ooc: Evil Sae. Eh... I think you might want to look up Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

Halestorm
(#406 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-10-2005, 07:04 AM

Ooc: I've looked up things like that before, and there's always reams and reams of stuff that it's hard to find a specific thing in. Couldn't you just give me a basic run down? Pleez? *puppy dog eyes*

(#407 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2005, 07:10 AM

Ooc: Aw, not the puppy eyes! O_O Darn it. XD

The Basic Cheeses: (don't ask XD) Sae was once a single person, who had a twin sister named Yae. In All God's Village, there was a thing known as the Hellish Abyss, and the only way it could be appeased (or whatever) was a sacrifice where the older (Which was really the younger in modern terms) killed the younger (who was really the elder in modern terms.). Strangling. After the younger twin died, a Crimson Butterfly was supposed to appear where the strangling mark had been, and the body was thrown into the Abyss, also called the * (that's what it was called) most times. However, Yae and Sae tried to escape, but when Sae fell down a path and was taken back to the village, something changed. Instead of being strangled by Yae, as was the original death, she was hanged and thrown in. A few moments later, the Abyss exploded, and something called Malice spilled out. Sae's evil spirit, and her benevolent one, escaped from it. Benevolent Sae leads Mio to particular points of the game to discover what happened to several characters, such as Itsuki Tachibana.

O_O That's a mouthful...

Halestorm
(#408 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-10-2005, 07:11 AM

Ooc: Thankies! So, as Evil Sae, I'm meant to be all dark and malevolent.

(#409 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2005, 07:19 AM

Ooc: Yep, and she's a bit of a loon. XD Anyways, Natho's playing Itsuki.

Halestorm
(#410 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-10-2005, 08:04 AM

Ooc: Okies.

Closed Thread