Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RPG) Vampire's Night Out - 10-17-2005, 04:26 PM

Ooc: Thanks to Sarah_K_O_M, I'm now obsessed with vampires. And stuff. And Las Vegas, Nevada. XD Oh well...

A typical vampire rpg with some twist and turns based on how well the story turns out. Remember no one is truly "immortal" even vampires have their time in the sun (if you get the idea). These vampires are based on Anne Rice type vampires or the romantic type vampires. If you are not into Anne Rice or romantic vampires I suggest creating your own rpg.

Know to the story and concept of the rpg. It is set the 1980s were goth rock and hair metal are prim examples of the underground and mainstream seen. You are a vampire enjoying the LA seen and digging the blood **** of your life. You eventually get a call from one of your vampire buddies indicating a meeting of the elders. You go to the secret hideway of the vampire elite to find out that the goverment of the United States had discovered the existence of vampires. You learn that an agency known as "Destory" is going to track down and kill all known vampires. Your job as a vampire is to fight the agency and to survive as best as you can....

You are an agent of the agency. You found out only a few moments ago that your own world is inhabbitat by blood sucking vampires. Your first reaction is that these vampires are monsters and offspring of the devil. You and your fellow agency quikly learn about the so called vampire lore and arm up to destory the vampires you consider evil.

You can be an agent or a vampire it is your choice. Remember when you are an agent you are purely ignorant to the understandings of vampire insept what is written in books. As a vampire you are more kind hearted and less "evil" then what the goverment claims you to be. You learn that these agents learned false hoods about destorying your species which gives you an advantage but you still can easily be wounded or even killed by the guns and other weapons used in the fight. As an agent you are aware of your mortality but you have armed yourself with defence. Remember this is set in the 1980s and there is a lot of diffrent scenes and images of the 80s. Your characters must be unique and well thought out before playing. Character guides will be placed after you read this. Please highlight and copy the quide and paste it in a reply. You most fill it out and once we gain 5 new members then we will begin the RPG. No chit chat while waiting. Thank you.

Character Guide
Name:
Race: (Vampire or Human)
Sex:
Ability: (As a vampire you can have super natural abilities. One can be stronger then the others. No more then two super natural abilities. As a mortal human you can hold some knowledge in magic and spells but you are limited. What you are strong at can be fighting ability and some strength please have only three abilities that you are strongest as when you are human)
Personality
Appearance: (Pictures are welcome with a link)
Biography: (Talk about your characters history and who they are.)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-17-2005, 05:07 PM

Character Guide
Name: Gabrielle Van Helsing (I'm developing her character for a story!)
Race: Vampire/witch.
Sex: Female
Ability: Illusions,she can make people see what she wants them to.Mind control.And she's pryokinetic
Personality: A dark sense of humour.
Appearance:
Biography: She went to LA to be a Vampire Hunter after her father r@ped,tortured and killed the nearest thing she had to a mother.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2005, 05:09 PM

Ooc: YAY!!

Character Guide

Name: Niltiac Tsegrah

Race: Vampire Half-Blood

Sex: female

Ability: Can change her form from a dusky-skinned, brown-haired, silvery-golden eyed girl to a pale-skinned, red-haired, green-eyed girl. Has the power of ice through training. Can't quite get the hang of mental powers, such as telekinesis and hypnotism.

Personality: Quiet and somewhat mean. Has seen much pain and death in her life, most of them her allies. Is a half-blood because her vampiric lineage involved romances with humans.

Appearance: *will post dolls later*

Biography: Nilly is a loner of sorts, and mostly because she has no remaining family. She barely has any memory left, save the bloodied image of a close friend as he died, and it was rumored that she loved him. She prefers to not speak of anything she remembers, and wanders around the States. She stopped in L.A. because she needed a break from traveling.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2005, 05:35 PM

Character Guide
Name: Adri
Race: (Vampire or Human) Half-blood human
Ability: (As a vampire you can have super natural abilities. One can be stronger then the others. No more then two super natural abilities. As a mortal human you can hold some knowledge in magic and spells but you are limited. What you are strong at can be fighting ability and some strength please have only three abilities that you are strongest as when you are human) Can see the future(But only parts)
Personality A diamond in the rough, she can be edgy and naive at times.
Appearance: (Pictures are welcome with a link) *post later* Her skin is a honey brown and hair is a honey-light brown color.Unusual eyes.
Biography: (Talk about your characters history and who they are.)
A heiress of an unknown kingdom, many have dreamed to see and only few have actually.She was to be the next in line, until her selfish aunt took over. Adri decided to leave and be a traveler.She searches for an object, but what it actually is, is not known....

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2005, 05:46 PM

Nilly walked down the streets of Las Vegas, her sleeveless black shirt not exactly the best wear on a chilly spring night.

Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-17-2005, 06:14 PM

Adri looks at the people passing by as she sits on a corner. She notices a
girl with a sorta tank top shirt. Very strange, she tells herself as she snickered.

**Formerly worldgirl**
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 10-17-2005, 06:42 PM

Name: Ryo
Race:vampire, trys to pass off as human
Sex: female
Ability: Speed
Personality: Sarcastic
Appearance: (Pictures are welcome with a link): Black eyes, Olive skin, black hair w/ purple streaks, red dress with black boots.
Biography: Born a vampire but fell in love with music. Trys to pass herself off as a human in order to make it in the music bizz. Her parents both had speed abilities, which is why she has hers.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-17-2005, 06:52 PM

Character Guide
Name: Kestrel
Race: Vampire
Ability: Ability with fire and mind control
Personality: Firey temperment to match her main ability, sarcastic and rude
Appearance: Long honey blonde hair with red streaks, creamy pale skin, yellow eyes. She's of average height and of slim build. Wears black and jewel colours only
Biography: Made into a vampire at the age of 15 by her lover of the time, moves around the country to avoid detection. Hunts only criminals, wh*res, beggars; what she considers the filth of the streets and only fit for death. She has vast wealth in the bank, but doesn't look wealthy. She's a loner and hates most humans, but loves rock music.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2005, 07:26 PM

Nilly wished she could buy better clothes, but she didn't have enough to. She scratched her shoulder absently, her eyes downcast.

Halestorm
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-17-2005, 07:30 PM

Adri decides to get up and walk around. Who'll notice me?, she wonders.She trips over the curb. "A brilliant move", she says to herself.

**Formerly worldgirl**
Closed Thread