Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 07:40 AM

"I do know how that feels; before I met my lover I was a scullery maid in his parent's house," said Kestrel. "I had no money, my parents had died of cholera and I'd been put into service by the orphanage. So, don't bother trying to lay a guilt trip on me; I'm rich now but I can still remember what it feels like to be poor even tho it was some time ago. And my name's Kestrel. My parents were romantic." She stepped around the girls and walked up to the girl with the notebooks, now joined by a young man.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 07:45 AM

"I'm Niltiac Tsegrah."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-18-2005, 07:46 AM

After he made sure the girl had her note book again he greeted the other lady that just walked up "How do you do miss?"
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2005, 07:51 AM

After nodding to Nilly, Kestrel said to the young man, "I'm Kestrel. I've seen your friend before sometime, I'm sure."

(#35 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-18-2005, 07:53 AM

"It's probably useless now but I just can't stop thinking about her,"
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2005, 07:54 AM

"Time will heal that; when I lost my lover it was a sharp pain like being stabbed with a knife, now I think of him sometimes but the pain has gone."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2005, 07:55 AM

Nilly mumbled, "I can't really remember a lot..."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#38 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-18-2005, 07:57 AM

I know that she is still alive and looking for me, but it is just where. Anyway I'm Cory, Cory Riff,"
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2005, 07:58 AM

"Why is that?" said Kestrel interestedly. "I often wish I didn't have such a good memory; a lot of the things that happened to me as a child were bad. My parents were miserably poor; they got cholera cuz the water was bad in the slum where we lived. The best thing that can happen to a female orphan is to go to an orphanage and end up living a life of drudgery as a scullery maid. I never would have thought I'd end up as I am now, but I have my lover to thank for that. The mink wasn't the only gift he gave me."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2005, 07:59 AM

"I was found in a forest a few weeks or months ago, and I lost a lot of memory somehow. I remember a loved one dying a very bloody death, but not much else besides my name."

Halestorm
Closed Thread