Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-17-2005, 08:33 PM

Kestrel walked along the street, dressed in a black fake fur coat and black velvet jumpsuit. Her boots were black, too. She rolled her eyes at the two who were standing in the middle of the street. "Do you mind? The middle of the street isn't the place to have a conversation."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2005, 08:37 PM

Adri could've unleashed her fury but instead she replied, "This is a public street, miss.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-17-2005, 08:46 PM

Kestrel held in her laughter with difficulty. "Miss? I guess I look pretty young but it's a long time since I've heard that."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2005, 08:49 PM

"Judging by the faux fur, I didn't know what to say; Miss or despe....Nevermind", Adri says, forcing a smile.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-17-2005, 09:30 PM

"It's cold outside, and humans tend to get suspicious if you're walking around underdressed in the cold. Besides, I like fur and since times have changed and real fur isn't allowed, this coat is fine." Kestrel stroked a furry sleeve. "When it hung in the shop window it reminded me of a mink coat that my first lover bought for me."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 10-17-2005, 09:36 PM

Ryo stumbled out of her studio, arms filled with lyric notebooks and other materials needed. She was on her way to Gregg's house, the bass player and the one who started it all. He knew nothing of her secrets, and she vowed never to hurt him. She passed by a threesome arguing in the street.

Time, time, no time... she thought, and she didn't really notice herself walking faster than normal, faster and faster.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-17-2005, 09:38 PM

Kestrel looked with narrowed eyes at the girl walking past... she was sure she'd seen her someplace.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 10-17-2005, 09:42 PM

One of the notebooks in her arms dropped to the floor. The sudden snap of paper on pavement made her realize how fast she had been walking.

gotta stop doing that...She looked around to see if anyone had noticed her, and felt relief for a brief moment till she realized that one of the girls she had past was staring at her.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 07:20 AM

Ooc: Agggh...

Nilly frowned. "Excuse me miss "Person with the Coat?"? You try not being able to afford everything for a day, and see how it feels."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-18-2005, 07:36 AM

Name: Cory Riff
Race: Vamire
Sex: male
Ability:seeing into the future and being able to will soe one to do a certain thing without questions.
Personality:dark, mysterious, he has a nice side though if anyone ever took the time to get to know him
Appearance: Chin length jet black hair, slightly pale skin, green eyes and normaly black eye liner on. he wears a black trench coat, but likes to look somewhat classy so wears a white long sleaved shirt with black pants. *I might make a doll of him*
Biography:He has saved a girl once using his abilitys, but the more time he spends trying to act normal the more he can't stop thinking about her. he has spent about two years looking for her, but has never found her. he has remained in this town for quite some time now just going with the flow of human life and trying to forget the girl.
__________________________________________________ __________

Cory was walking on the side walk when the girl in front of him dropped her notebook. stooping down he picked it up for her "Is this yours miss?" he said as he handed it to her "You might now want to walk so fast next time, you are carring a lot of things there."
Closed Thread