Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-23-2005, 12:47 AM

Nathaniel smirks. "I wouldn't believe half of this mumbo-jumbo hocus-pocus if I hadn't seen it for myself."

"This way please." They lead Adri to a small room, with a single table and chair. "Please sit down miss, we'll be with you shortly."

Nathaniel looks at her. "I can't follow you in there. Just remember what I said. Tell them everything you know, and I'll make sure you'll be okay."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-23-2005, 08:29 AM

The man walked down the street, thinking. I wish I could find her... I didn't know I'd be back after a full year and eight months...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2005, 09:17 AM

Adri sat down.I wonder what he meant by hocus-pocus.After tonight he'll believe..

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#204 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Default 10-23-2005, 03:55 PM

(OOC- how many of these chars are actually from other RPs? o.O Because I was reading through the other vampire RP and not only do they have the same chars, but some of the plotlines are the same too O.o Are we planning a crossover? @_@)

The door closes shut and locks behind them, and the room is silent. There is a clock in the room, and it ticks the seconds away, one by one. Adri is facing a large mirror that covers the entire wall: it's a one-way which allows the scientists and agents to keep clse tabs on her. Suddenly a voice speaks.

"Please state your name, age, and species for the record please."

Species of course, referring to whether she was human, half, or full vampire.

~~~

Rosa, who is still wandering aimlessly, suddenly bumps into the man.

(#205 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-23-2005, 07:13 PM

"Adri Clarenette, 16, half." Great.I lied about my age.

**Formerly worldgirl**
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2005, 05:56 AM

"Oh, uh.. sorry miss," he said, blushing.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#207 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Default 10-24-2005, 02:27 PM

"Miss Clarnette, please tell us about your aunt."

~~~

Rosa's clear blue eyes blink at him. "I know you... are you a messenger from Gabriel?"

(#208 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-24-2005, 05:06 PM

"She's stubborn and very powerful. She can have anything at her will.Only one thing can hurt her..."

**Formerly worldgirl**
(#209 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2005, 05:21 PM

"Well, I work for someone. I have a different religion. You?"

Halestorm
(#210 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Default 10-24-2005, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldgirl
"She's stubborn and very powerful. She can have anything at her will.Only one thing can hurt her..."
"And what would that be? Tell us what you know, please."

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
"Well, I work for someone. I have a different religion. You?"
Rosa smiles proudly. "I am the Hands of Justice for God, under the command of Gabriel the Archangel of Heaven. 'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for You are with me.' Psalm 23."

Closed Thread