Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-18-2005, 06:29 PM

Ooc there is soo many people joining... this is weird for one of our normal RPs...

Cory steped away from the group. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his head and his eyes went out of focus. when the were back again he saw a totaly different seen than he was in before

A girl was walking down a side walk looking compleatly confused, her long dark brown hair swaying back and forth as she walked. Two men came up behind her and cornered her into an ally way. The girl tryed to hit one of the men but he grabbed her wrist and twisted it sending her to the ground

Cory's vision bured in and out again and found himself back where he was before " Suzuru..." Cory said under his breath. I know that place where she was, she is in this town! I might still have a chance of finding her now! Cory walked away searching the ally ways looking for anything that could mark where she would be.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2005, 06:36 PM

Adri walked down the dark alley.She had struggled throughout her life and for the first time she felt free.Her aunt wasn't going to stop her.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 07:15 PM

Kestrel had gotten bored of the chatter and had walked away. She crept thru an alleyway, sensing a human presense nearby. A woman dressed in a low cut top and a short skirt stood under a streetlight. Kestrel's eyes narrowed; Nothing but scum; the dregs of the street. Ppl like that don't deserve to live.

Kestrel used her mind control power to force the w***e to walk into the alleyway; she then took her and sank her teeth into the woman's throat, draining both her blood and her life in a matter of minutes. Looking at the drained corpse on the floor, Kestrel saw that she was just a girl, but felt no pity.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-18-2005, 07:26 PM

Name: Suzuru Kyo

Race: Vampire

Sex: female

Ability: She has mind powers

Personality: Sweet, although dark

Appearance: Waist leangh dark brown hair, paleish skin, she wears a black skirt and a red top.

Suzuru was walking down a sidewalk I wonder If Cory still remembers me... She saw two men walking up behind her and sped up.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 08:34 PM

Nilly, who had been asking for directions to a singing audition she had heard of, saw a girl start walking faster, being followed by two sinister men. I'd better follow and make sure she's okay...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-18-2005, 08:49 PM

Kestrel happened to be walking home when she saw the two men start up and follow the girl. She'd heard of the agency, and wondered if these 2 men were part of it. However, she hadn't lived this long by being impulsive, so decided to wait and see what happened.

(#97 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 10-18-2005, 09:41 PM

Ryo hurried off, away from the commotion. She heard her phone ring.

"Ryo where are you??" It was Gregg.

"I'm...I'm..."

"You're still outside your house aren't you?"

She could hear the tone of his voice. he was always impatient. She got flustered and embarrassed, and then truly angry. She started running.

She stopped.

"I'm outside of your studio you dimwit. Let me in!"

"Oh. Sorry. I'll buzz you."

She wondered what she had passed by in the streets, but she vaguely remembered smelling blood.

I'm hungry.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Default 10-18-2005, 10:43 PM

Nathaniel Smith steps off the private plane provided for him, courtesy of the U.S. government. He pulls down his sunglasses and smirks coldly. Another day, another city to clean of its murderous demons, and this was the city of sin itself. Other agents preferred sturdy armored vehicles. Nathaniel's vehicle of choice was a gleaming red motorcycle, equipped with everything he might need against these terrors of the night. Mounting it, he starts the engine with a roar and speeds off towards the city of gleaming electric lights, the city that never truly slept. He had demons to rid of...

~~~

A seemingly young woman appears out of an alley out of nowhere as she walks along the sidewalk, looking around her with wide eyes as she takes in the glittering lights, the cleavage, the greed of gambling, everything that Las Vegas had to offer and more.

"So much sin in this place... Gabriel was right for sending me here."

Nodding her head firmly as she fingers the sparkling rosary around her neck, she walks further into the city, looking for the sinner that would become her next meal.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-18-2005, 11:26 PM

Suzuru looked behind her, the two men were gone. Suzuru stoped and then looked forward again. she gasped, the two men were right in front of her "What do you want?"
"You know very well what we want, your comming with us."
They are from the agency? Wide eyed Suzuru ran down an ally way "**** it, dead end

*meen while*

Cory was walking down street after street "Why is there so many **** ally ways? I'm getting no where, and if I don't hurry up she will be in trouble," Cory turned around and ran to his apartment. Cory unlocked and threw open the door. he went into his room and dug through some drawers, he lifted up a false bottom of the last drawer "There is it," Cory grabbed the sheathed sword from the drawer and hid it inside his trench coat. Cory looked up at a near by clock "**** it, only ten minutes..." he slamed the door after him and started searching again. he saw a girl a head of him she looks familar, whats her name? he closed his eyes for a moment Nilly! thats it Nilly. what is she looking at?

*back to Suzuru*

She turned around hopeing to dodge past them some how, but was stoped by the two men. she took a step backwards only to bump into the wall behind her. I can't bite them, they have had their blood changed, now it is somehow poisonous.
"Come on little vampire, I dare you, try to bite us," the man on the left of her laughed
come on consentrate, just lift the box, come on you can lift the box! she was jolted out of her consentration by one of the two men grabbing her sholder. Suzuru closed her eyes "Let go of me" she said weakly.
"what was that?" one man sneered.
Opening her eyes she yelled at him "Let me go, Now!" she started to punch the man that was grabbing her sholder but he was too quick and grabed her wrist. He then twisted her arm. Wincing in pain her knees buckeled beneath her.
"Thats right bow down to us like a good little vampire"

*back to Cory, he is still trying to figure out what Nilly is looking at*

Finally getting frusterated with himself he went up to Nilly "Excuse me but-" Cory looked down the ally way. He found himself at a loss for words, all he could say was "Suzuru..." weakly.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2005, 12:32 AM

I'm feeling too free.I sense something is wrong. Adri continued walking down the lighted streets.Such eerie feelings were coming over her.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
Closed Thread