Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   this is an RP about a Vampire Clan (RP) (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/9038-rp-about-vampire-clan-rp.html)

shatered_soul_1 10-10-2005 06:50 PM

this is an RP about a Vampire Clan (RP)

hello and welcome to this vapmire clan,here you will have brothers, sisters and the like, i suggest you follow the rules

RULES
1.no bumping(where you sit there and say "bump" over and over
2.put :twisted: some where in your profile so i know you read the rules
3.no *****ing, i don't want to see it, nor read it, so just don't do it
4.romance is ok just keep it PG13
5.have fun
6.if you follow these simple rules, you won't go on the blacklist(meaning you are banned from my rp)
7.if you don't follow my simple rules, you go on the black list
8.no chat speak(u,r,thx, stuff like that)
9.DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT RP UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

BLACKLIST
you see how it is empty and unharmed by my wrath and very stupid lectures?LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY

proile coming up in meh next post

shatered_soul_1 10-10-2005 06:55 PM

user name:
name:
made or born a vampire:
appearance:(description or pic, even though i doubt pics will work)

mine
user name:shatered_soul_1
name:arora dracula
born or made a vampire:born :twisted:
appearance:tall, hip length black, straight hair,hazel eye that turn to reds,a long black mid-evil dress with a crown

Silent_Wolf 10-10-2005 07:03 PM

Ooc: This should be in Games. Not General Discussion. Buuuuut.... I can't resist an RPG. ^^ And just so you know, BMP files don't work on a phpBB code forum.

user name: Silent_Wolf
name: Niltiac Ecarg Tsegrah
made or born a vampire: has barely any memory whatsoever, so also unknown.
Bio because I feel the need to write one: Nilly was found in the streets of an old, abandoned town, and was taken in by a family of vampires. She hardly has any memories, and the only one she has is one of her love, Nathono Hashiasko, dying in front of her. She's often very quiet, and the scars she has now were part of an initiation test by her last vampire clan.

shatered_soul_1 10-10-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
Ooc: This should be in Games. Not General Discussion. Buuuuut.... I can't resist an RPG. ^^ And just so you know, BMP files don't work on a phpBB code forum.

user name: Silent_Wolf
name: Niltiac Ecarg Tsegrah
made or born a vampire: has barely any memory whatsoever, so also unknown.
Bio because I feel the need to write one: Nilly was found in the streets of an old, abandoned town, and was taken in by a family of vampires. She hardly has any memories, and the only one she has is one of her love, Nathono Hashiasko, dying in front of her. She's often very quiet, and the scares she has now were part of an initiation test by her last vampire clan.

welcome

Silent_Wolf 10-10-2005 07:05 PM

Ooc: Thanks. :)

shatered_soul_1 10-10-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
Ooc: Thanks. :)

((yep, you can start if you want))

Silent_Wolf 10-10-2005 07:14 PM

Ooc: *looks around* Hmmm... where to begin...

Nilly (Niltiac) looked around the room she was in, then looked back at her diary. ... and here I am now, writing in this. I can't remember much, but what I do remember is haunting... She closed her eyes to stop some tears. Natho...

shatered_soul_1 10-10-2005 07:22 PM

arora walked around her castle, cleaning, she had a thing for cleaning, she had spent her first hundered years cleaning and got quite used to it"k'marena le'maerno"she spoke n 'the old language' a language pure borns had known since birth, she saud this over and over as she cleaned

Miranda_ 10-10-2005 07:44 PM

user name: Miranda
name: Liam (surname unknown)
made or born a vampire: made
appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, green eyes that go silvery when he's hunting. He's average height and wirily muscular
Bio: Used to be a vampire hunter before being caught and changed. He still hunts deviant vampires and demons and due to the power gleaned from their life forces has great mind powers and is invulnerable. He's a loner, seems cold and cruel to most ppl

Silent_Wolf 10-11-2005 07:14 AM

"Nilly! Time to go out!" called her foster father. She gave an inward sigh. I HATE going out every night... Nevertheless, she already knew what would happen if she didn't feed every night.