Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
shatered_soul_1

Default 10-12-2005, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_
Liam lurked in an alleyway, waiting for the right victim. He didn't always have to kill to feed, just that some nights he wanted to. All he had to do to cover his tracks was to slash the throat and the death would be put down to an unsolved murder.
accepted, now you can rp
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
shatered_soul_1

Default 10-12-2005, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_K_O_M
user name: Sarah_K_O_M
name: Gabrielle Maria Van Helsing (I can't help it,I like her in RP's)
made or born a vampire: Born one.
appearance: Same one as for the Fanfic she's from and RP she's already in.
((gabrielle was a guy))accepted
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-12-2005, 07:49 PM

Ooc: ^Actually, that one's a she.

Nilly looked around the beach, which was slightly hidden in thick fog. The gray sand and dark blue waves... The waves... She shook her head. Quit thinking about him, Nilly. He's dead... her conscious said.

I know that... but the color of the ocean reminds me of his eyes... She closed her eyes and almost started crying.

*sudden memory reel*
She ran down the pathway of the forest, crying and trying to escape something. The pounding of horse's hooves on dirt got louder and more frantic, and she knew it was pointless to run. She stopped and hid behind a tree, shivering and panting. A dark chestnut colt ran by, a knight in blood-spattered silver armour looking around. A midnight-black mare slowed to a trot, and the rider jumped off.

"Find the girl," she said, anger apparent in her voice. "And bring her here. She has something that belongs to the queen." The other knights sped off in different directions. Nilly tried to hide more, but didn't move much at all. She really didn't have a single idea what that lady was talking about...

Suddenly, she was picked up by her arm and thrown somewhere, landing with a hit on her head.
*end of reel*

She shook her head, thinking, What was that? Was that the reason I can't remember anything?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-13-2005, 07:54 AM

Liam shrugged as he saw the girls go off in different directions... once again, Gabrielle's resemblence to his last sweetheart had shaken him and he pushed the thought to the back of his mind.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2005, 07:55 AM

Nilly looked up at the sky, seeing the full moon shining. Great, more memories...

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-13-2005, 08:02 AM

Liam decided to walk down to the beach. As he got there, he noticed the girl vampire who's mind he'd probed. There were some very confused memories there, and he doubted she understood those herself.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-13-2005, 08:31 AM

user name: Why_00
name: Endoh Hotaru
made or born a vampire: Born one.
appearance:

This is what she looks like for now

Ooc sorry I didn't come in sooner, would have but I was busy making dolls ^_^; Oh, an shatered_soul_1 this is all of us that ever RPs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endoh saw the two other vampires near by as she was walking down the sidewalk. thats a little strange...

Ooc sorry guys thats all I could think of, I'm rain dead in the mornings...
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-13-2005, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatered_soul_1
((gabrielle was a guy))accepted
Ooc:Actually Gabrielle is a female,your thinking of Gabriel.She's a kind of female version.

A man ran out in front of Gabrielle his eyes wide,foam trickling from either side of his mouth "Help me!" he cried "Save me from that girl." a figure walked out behind him.Gabrielle smiled "Hello Erin" she said jauntily,the man realised he was in trouble now but it was too late.One dropkick from Gabrielle and he was on the ground with a broken neck.Erin sniggered,her deep green matte eyes twinkling with amusement as she pushed her dark red hair out of them."That guy is a gomadan if ever I saw one." she commented.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2005, 07:34 PM

Quote:

This is what she looks like for now
Ooc: *jawdrop* Holy Swiss Cheese!!!! Dude, I can't do hair like that.

Nilly looked at her feet, trying to focus on just her feet. Why can't I remember anything but that and the day he died? Why?

Halestorm
(#40 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM

Ooc uhh thanks I personally don't really like the hair. I fixed it then redid it over and over again and it didn't turn out right...
Closed Thread