Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-02-2005, 01:44 PM

After looking around, Nilly bought some Daydream Potions, some sort of toy wand (she didn't know which), and a Pygmy Puffskein she named Halaro.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-02-2005, 01:46 PM

Rosa ran upto her room in the Leaky Cauldron where she had a veritable farm of pygmy puffskeins,o wls, cats,toads...Too many animals.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2005, 01:48 PM

Ooc: *eyetwitchy*

Nilly sat on her bed, watching Halaro roll around the room happily, oblivious to the train which was nearby.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-02-2005, 01:49 PM

Rosa hummed to herself happily and batted away her lunatic owl."Quit it Nona!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2005, 01:52 PM

Nilly looked out the window, thinking, Maybe I shouldn't have glared...

Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-02-2005, 01:58 PM

Rosa grinned and bounced out of bed,she scrabbled on a peice of paper.Then tucked the ote into a paper holder on Nona's leg.

The note read:

Dear Whoever you are.

Very sorry about bumping into you.Hope we can be freinds and not enemies.

Your cheerfully,
Rosa.

"Go seek Nona!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2005, 02:00 PM

A loud tapping on the window made Nilly turn around and see an owl with a funny eye hitting the window repeatedly. She opened the window and took the note, then closed it before the owl could fly in. After reading it, she smiled.

Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-02-2005, 02:02 PM

Rosa waited nervously for the reply,bouncing on her chair and scribbling on some parchment.

-Bernard Malamud
(#19 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-02-2005, 02:03 PM

Full Name: Endoh Hotaru

Name or nickname they like to be called by: Endoh or Emi

House Desired (Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor):Slytherin

Appearance: pale colored skin, long black hair, eyes that change from blue to green

Personality: To most she seems dark and depressed, but is fun if you really get to know her. she likes a lot of time by herself, mostly to think.

Class (as in Pure Blood, Half Blood, or Muggleborn): Half blood

Strengths (as in subjects and non-subjects): Divination, Potions, Defense
Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms . Is Telepathic, Telekinetic.

Weaknesses (as in subjects and non-subjects): Herbology, Care of magical creatures, Apparating, Flying, Ancient Runes.

Any relationships to any other characters: is a friend of Malfoy's

Roleplay sample (you can make it up on the spot):

Endoh was laying on her bed in the Leaky Cauldron, getting board she got up and whent to the pub downstairs.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-02-2005, 03:51 PM

Character Bio Outline:
Full Name: Dulcinea Wilkes
Name or nickname they like to be called by: Dulce
House Desired: Slytherin
Appearance: Tall and willowy, with long black hair falling to her waist, violet eyes
Personality: Cold and icy to most, but can be warm to her friends and those she considers to be her equals
Class: Pureblood
Strengths: Legal Animagus, top student in all classes. Her fave classes are Defence Against The Dark Arts and Potions
Weaknesses: None lessonwise; personalitywise she tends to be impulsive and has a firey hot temper
Any relationships to any other characters: Her family are old friends with the Malfoy's, her father was a Deatheater killed by Aurors.
Roleplay sample (you can make it up on the spot):

Dulce walked out of the Prefect's room, absent mindedly playing with her Prefect badge. She and her fellow Slytherin prefect had been discussing what to do about collecting more points for Slytherin and losing other houses their points. They had a few plans that were already put into action, but the main thing was to wait and see.

Dulce went on down into the dungeons and sat on her favourite chair in the common room, next to the fire. She took up a book and began to read.

Closed Thread