Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2005, 03:24 PM

"Natho still has to come with me now. Since my collegue Draven isn't about, I'd prefer it if I delivered all the new people in one go before I go and look for him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-08-2005, 05:43 AM

"Alright..." Natho followed the rest of the group, looking back once to look at Nilly. She had walked down another corridor, looking at something.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-08-2005, 05:57 AM

Orion went to Mcgonagall "Uh..Miss?You forgot to tell me what house I'm in.I expect it's Slytherin tough" He said looking downcast.Mcgonagall bent down and whispered in his ear.He grinned "Draco's gonna have a cow!"

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2005, 05:59 AM

Ooc: *falls over in fits of giggles*

Nilly knelt down and picked up a small notebook. This isn't a Muggle notebook, nor is it magical parchment.. she thought, standing up.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2005, 06:01 AM

Orion ran over to Draco "Guess what house I'm in!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2005, 06:03 AM

"The goody-goody Gryffindors? If so, you're a shame."

Halestorm
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2005, 06:05 AM

"Your just jealous because my house is where BRAVE people go."Orion grinned "Not only do I learn magic,I learn it away from you!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2005, 06:06 AM

"Hmph. Wait till Mother finds out."

*with Nilly*

She opened the notebook and could hardly read the writing; it was scribbled in a huge hurry.

Halestorm
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2005, 06:08 AM

"She'll have a fit,Great." Rosa hopped around the corner cheerily "Hello Orion!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2005, 06:15 AM

The note read,

Who-so-ever reads this,
Please, you have to help me. Something is going to happen and I need help to stop it. My name is Kirie Himuro and I've been split in two. No one's been able to help me because they were too blind. If you see a little girl in a white yukata, listen to her. I mean me. I'm her. However, if you ever see a strange, older girl with black hair over her face, RUN AWAY! She can kill you!

Kirie Himuro

Halestorm
Closed Thread