Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2005, 07:30 PM

Dulce replied to Nilly, "I wasn't being rude, merely passing on a message. And you would do well to be more polite to your prefects, or you could find yourself losing points. That won't endear yourself to Draco."

Later, at the table, Dulce sat next to Circe, her best friend. Circe remarked to Dulce, "Thanks for the tipoff. If that girl Endoh comes to tryouts I will certainly try her out in a Chaser position." She looked critically at the new Slytherins sitting at the end of the table. "A few good ones sorted this year. Mind you, the hat took its time with some of them." Dulce nodded. "With me, as soon as I put the hat on it shouted 'Slytherin!' Of course, all of my family have been in Slytherin, like yours." Circe said, "I would have just died if the hat had put me in Gryffindor... honestly, I would have just gotten back on the train and gone home." Dulce replied, "I know what you mean; a house full of blood traitors, that one. The Auror who killed my father came from Gryffindor... luckily, the Dark Lord got rid of him soon after."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-05-2005, 07:39 PM

Ooc: I have my book this time! So this is both a quote, and something else random.

Ooc: Okay, nevermind about the speech...

A few minutes later, Nilly sighed, jabbing her spinach half-heartedly.

"Something wrong?" asked Natho.

"I hate spinach, and Dulce thinks I like Draco or something..."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-05-2005, 07:44 PM

Endoh ate her fill of the feast, and pulled her book out of her robes.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2005, 07:45 PM

"Who's Dulce?"

"Friend of mine. And Draco's down the way, that blond boy. He's been one of my best friends since first year."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#95 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-05-2005, 07:56 PM

"What are you doing there all by yourself?" said a voise next to Endoh
Startled Endoh looked up to see a boy that looked about her same age, "Uhh... who are you?"
"You didn't answer my question," the boy smiled
"Uhh....." Endoh could tell she was starting to blush. She looked at the boy again, he had medium lengh black hair with greenish brown eyes Why would someone like him be talking to me??
"Well, are you going to answer me?" the boy asked.
"I..uhh... I'm usually here by myself..."Endoh replied knowing that her face must be red by now.
"What about your friends?"
"I-I don't have any friends, well at least any that hang out with me..." endoh looked towards the ground.
"I'm Cory..." he said.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2005, 07:58 PM

"Don't you have a, you know, family?" When Nilly didn't respond, he coughed and mumbled a "Nevermind.."

Halestorm
(#97 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-05-2005, 08:02 PM

"I'm Endoh, nice to meet you," She said with a smile
"Nice to meet you to," he said with a laugh.
"The feast seems unusually long this year..."
"Really? I didn't notice,"
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2005, 08:08 PM

He watched her and said, "Was it something I said?"

"I just don't like talking about my parents..."

"I'm sorry..."

"That's okay..."

Halestorm
(#99 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 10-05-2005, 08:19 PM

"what do you do, like when you have spare time?"
"I usually read,"
"Thats all?"
"I don't really have anything else to do. I must sound pretty boring to you..." Endoh said blushing
"No, no, your not boring. You just need more friends thats all."
"Oh, gee thanks...."
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2005, 08:20 PM

Nilly blinked back some tears, but couldn't stop one from falling into her chicken soup. Natho said quietly, "I never really knew mine.. They died when I was a real little kid.."

Halestorm
Closed Thread