Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   The Axadrin Continent {RP} (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8950-axadrin-continent-rp.html)

why_00 09-25-2005 05:18 PM

The Axadrin Continent {RP}

The sacred jewels have been scattered all over the Axadrin continent. A few people over the continent posses one of the stones. One of the people that posses some of the stones is Agar. With the stone of white light he has access to the soul stealer. With the soul stealer he is making an army of immense proportion to take the Axadrin continent over.

Name:
Has a jewel?:
Bio:
__________________________________________________ _________

Name:Endoh
Apperence: Long black hair, Dark red T-shirt, black pants, wears a cape to cover her black wings. she has a small cresent moon pendant with the night jewel in it.
Has a jewel?:Yes, the night jewel. It is dark blue
Bio:has been a wanderer untill she found the night jewel. Now she usually wanders the villages and small towns.

Silent_Wolf 09-25-2005 05:24 PM

Name: Niltiac Ecarg Tsegrah
Apperence: Faintly olive skin, deep amber eyes, dark brown hair, fancy blue dress, black sandles
Has a jewel?: Nearly white blue crystal-Ice
Bio: Nilly was born a princess, but hated it because she had no true freedom. She ran away, but couldn't hide her royaltiness. Now, wherever she goes, she can't talk to anyone without someone fainting in shock. She's been considering wearing something else, but everytime she goes into a peasant store, the owner ushers her out gently while saying she deserved better. Now she's hiding.

Sarah_K_O_M 09-25-2005 05:28 PM

Name: Gabrielle Van Helsing
Apperence: Black hair,gray,almost silver eyes.Black trousers,red shirt with a black ankle length coat.
Has a jewel?: Yep.A red one for fire.Passion,Love and Hate.
Bio: has recently found ou that she is half witch,Half vampire.Is a Vampire Hunter.

why_00 09-25-2005 05:28 PM

Endoh walked the streets of another town. she looked over to her right and saw a strange girl looking like a princess why would a princess be out of her castle?

Silent_Wolf 09-25-2005 05:31 PM

Nilly sat on a bench, alone. *exasperated mental sigh* I'm sick of being treated like royalty... I hate it...

Sarah_K_O_M 09-25-2005 05:33 PM

Suddenly a vampire rammed against Nilly's bench.It glared at her evilly,Before it was skewered on a sword and lifted high into the air as it screeched in pain.

Silent_Wolf 09-25-2005 05:35 PM

Nilly didn't even move. "Yay... I'm saved," she said flatly. "*sigh*" She stood up and walked away.

why_00 09-25-2005 05:36 PM

wait a minute... the has a sacred jewel! endoh could half hear the girls thoughts. Endoh walked over to her "you know if you want to look different you could just use your jewel."

Sarah_K_O_M 09-25-2005 05:38 PM

Gabrielle looked at Nilly "Good lord you sound even more dead then I do."

Silent_Wolf 09-25-2005 05:38 PM

"I tried, and failed." A nearby citizen walked over and told Endoh to buzz off and leave "The Princess" alone, but Nilly glared at him. "You know, you people are annoying me. She can talk to whomsoever she wants."