Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-27-2005, 06:23 PM

"No, I'll be okay. If they find out, I'll just tell them I hate the way they treated me. It'll work. Hopefully.." She nodded at Endoh and Kumiko, then dashed off for the castle.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 09-27-2005, 06:39 PM

"I'll be watching" Endoh laughed in her head. "Ok now what to do about your wounds... Here I will put up my barrier then you put up yours after I'm out ok? I will be back soon I promise." Endoh put up her abrrier after she was out. She dashed out looking for lambs ear and some vines of some sort. where is the **** plant? Endoh spoted some tall grass and decided that would work to hold the leaf on the wounds. she grabed sevral handfuls, not with out strugleing and falling on her butt. "Oww.. ok now for lambs ear..." Endoh searched near some boulders and found two plants "Finally, you have been hiding from me havent you?" Endoh said smirking endoh snapped off five of the leaves and ran back to the cave where Kumiko was waiting. endoh let her barrier down and so did Kumiko. When endoh was inside she put the plants down and started to weave the grass together to form a small rope.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2005, 06:24 AM

In the castle, Nilly walked stealthily, disguised as one of the servants. She had found some of the uniforms, and had decided to wear it instead. As she neared the conference room (also known as just the sitting room), she knocked on the door and said, "I'm here, Your Highnesses!"

"About time! Where's the tea?"

Fudge monkeys... she thought to herself, smacking her forehead. "You called me for clean-up, Your Highnesses!"

"Oh, right... I called Heriatte for the tea. Come in, and look sharp while your cleaning! We have to settle a bargain with Agar!" Agar?... Uh-oh... she thought, opening the door and headed to a messy corner where the youngest child had been playing earlier and began to pick everything up and opened the nearby toy chest, only to discover it was full to the top with toys. Sighing, she rearranged everything so that she could fit the last toys in.

"Servant! Who you be?" asked an obnoxious voice. She straightened up and turned around to see her brother, a year younger than her, staring at her.

"Galina. I was just brought here this morning, sir..." She looked away, blushing a little at the lie she just made.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#64 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-28-2005, 07:01 AM

Endoh finished weaving the grass into thin ropes. "Kumiko, come here please,"
"No, Endoh really, I'm fine,"
"Thats not what your body says" Endoh said smirking
"Fine..." Kumiko got close enough for her to tie the lambs ear on her without streching.
"There," Endoh said tyeing the last knot in the little grass rope she made. She looked over kumiko and she looked like someone was trying to wrap her up as a grass mummy.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2005, 07:12 AM

Ooc: *laughs* Sorry, it's just that that was funny!

"Hmph, as if we didn't have enough..."

"Silence, Halako." It was the queen, who had raised a hand and glared at him. "The ceremony can no longer be used because Niltiacia is gone. She was the next Rope Maiden for Agar."

"Rope Maiden?" Nilly accidently blurted. She blushed and muttered an apology, but the queen shook her head and beckoned for her to sit down.

"Agar is looking for a girl to sacrifice to the gods, and we had planned to offer our oldest daughter, Niltiacia, so we'd be rid of her complaints of not being free. She didn't understand that, as a princess, she had to live in a castle!"

"Begging your pardon, Your Highness, but where I come from, princesses and princes and kings and queens didn't live in castles.."

"Things are different in different areas."

Halestorm
(#66 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-28-2005, 07:21 AM

Ooc I tryed XD

"I'm going to go out to get some food, how hungary are you?"
"You don't have to go out and get food for me, I'm fine."
Endoh glared at kumiko.
"Eep... Ok so I am hungary..."
"Thats what I thought. Geeze... Do what you did before ok?"
"Ok,"
Endoh set off looking for edible plants, "Come on plants don't hide from me like the lambs ear did..." Endoh spoted some tulips "I guess those will do for now..." Endoh snaped the floers off the stalkes and carred them back into the cave. "Bon appetite"
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2005, 07:25 AM

Ooc: Are tulips edible?

"Off you go, Galina. Thank you for cleaning." Nilly bowed and walked out of the room and quietly closed the door, then walked down the hall. When she got out of the castle, she ran out of the keep and walked back to the cave in tears.

Halestorm
(#68 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-28-2005, 07:28 AM

Ooc actually yes, so are roses XD and woah you changed your advitar thingy!!

Endoh turned around to nilly when she came in, "Whats wrong?"
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2005, 07:30 AM

Ooc: Yep. And my siggy... O_O I never knew roses were edible. Or tulips!

"Turns out, the reason I never knew anything about the world was because I was to be used as a Rope Shrine Maiden." She sat against a faraway wall, her face buried in her arms after pulling her knees up.

Halestorm
(#70 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-28-2005, 07:35 AM

Ooc I know because my mom has this one book on edible plantsand *eye twich* she uses some of them, thats the scarry part...

Kumiko gasped, "But your- but you would have to...."
Endoh bit her lip a little bit "It is going to be ok, you wont have to be that any longer,"
Closed Thread