Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default ~RP~Land of Dreams - 09-18-2005, 02:57 PM

Setting: Three years into the future.Springwood California.

Story: There is something invading dreams of teenagers and children and possessing them,It then makes them mindlessly slaughter those near them.And the beasts that make nightmare so terrifying are escaping from them with every new dead person.In desperation people start believing in ancient scriptures which say that 4 people will have the power to control dreams and these people alone might save the world from a world of nightmares.

Name:
Bio:
Symbol:

Name: *****phone Ishbel Carrion
Appearance: A big black jacket ,rainbow t-shirt and purple pants
Bio: Lives with parents and three siblings..Moved to Springwood when she was 13 years old.
Symbol: A fiery red Phoenix

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-18-2005, 03:01 PM

Name: Niltiac Ecarg Tsegrah
Appearance: Dark Brown hair, goldy-silver eyes, a red T-Shirt that says 'Live, Never Die', dark blue jeans, a small scar under her right eye, dusky skin, and white Dak shoes.
Bio: Not much is known except for the fact she appeared the day this whole mess started. Her unearthly-colored eyes are due to the fact she isn't exactly human...
Symbol: A small doll without a face with a soul and mind of its own. As well as a tear-shaped scar on her back just below the nape of her neck.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 09-18-2005, 03:04 PM

Name: Endoh "Emi"
Appearance: waist lenth dark brown hair with red tips, green eyes, black clothing and some times makeup.
Bio: her dad left her 3 years after she was born. he left them in debt, and liveing in a traler park.
Symbol: a dark moon
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-18-2005, 03:05 PM

Ooc: Oh yeah *****phone has green eyes with gray flecks and bluey black hair.

*****phone was having the most godd@mnawful dream of her life.Freddy Krueger.Jason Voorhees and Micheal Myers were all running after her slashing at her with their trademark weapons.With a jolt she woke."Well at least it was just a regular nightmare" she breathed and sank into her pillows again.

-Bernard Malamud
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-18-2005, 03:07 PM

Nilly watched the night-time sky, her hair almost black in the faint streetlight. A small plastic doll in a traditional pink Japanese yukata and sky-blue obi was sitting on her shoulder, her light brown hair shining. Her blank face defied all as she said, without her face changing at all, "Dream stalkers are out again."

"Indeed, they are, Terra," said Nilly softly, jumping down from the tree.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-18-2005, 03:09 PM

Dreamer (*****phone is too long!) found she couldn't sleep and got out of bed and got dressed.Showing a considerable amount of gymnastic talent she leapt of of the her window on to the tree in the yard and then onto the ground below.

-Bernard Malamud
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-18-2005, 03:11 PM

Nilly saw Dreamer out of the corner of her eye, and so started to walk away for fear of being feared like all those other times.

Halestorm
(#8 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 09-18-2005, 03:13 PM

After failing to sleep for what seemed like hours, Endoh got up quietly and left her trailer. sitting down in a spair tire that was near by, she pulled out a necklace that had a cresent moon on it. she turned in in her fingers while looking up at the moon that was almost full.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-18-2005, 03:14 PM

Dreamer saw Nilly and ran up to her "Hello!"

-Bernard Malamud
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-18-2005, 03:16 PM

"Go away.." she said softly, turning away as she closed her eyes.

Halestorm
Closed Thread