Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   ~RP~ The Heroes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8744-rp-heroes.html)

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 10:48 AM

~RP~ The Heroes

Okay while this is a new RP for anyone who wishes to join,It's especially for Natalie.Yay!!!! :D Now the story methinks.

The Story:
In the year 250 Vampire's were discovered to be real creatures and not just myths.On their discovery they proceeded to massacre whole towns,drinking their fill and more.In dispair thec Vatican began an underground organisation called Return.But the people in Return were betrayed by one they thought their freind.With no hope within them people began to dream of the four heros in the Scriptures of Isalk.Isalk said that their would be four that would come when the wold was on it's knees and nearing the End of Days.They would save the world and destroy all Vampires.Return reorganised and prepared to help these Hero's.

Character bio:

Name:
Bio:
Power:
One of the four heros?:
Animal of Power:

NaTaLiE_xxx 08-30-2005 10:54 AM

Name: xai cai
Appearance: black hair, brown eyes, wears a kimono and chopsticks in her hair
Bio: Doesn't speak much, is reserved. no one knows alot about her.
Power: can orb any where she likes
One of the four heros?: yep
Animal of Power: an snowy owl called Neesha
OoC: errr, what do I do now?

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 10:54 AM

Name: Gabrielle(Means God is My Strength)
Appearance: Red shirt,Black trousers and black coat down to her ankles.Curly Black hair
Bio:Has had amenisa since she was 7 and doesn't know who her parents are.
Power: The power of controlling dreams,And she is a witch.
One of the four heros?: Yes.
Animal of Power: A snow white Tiger called Mushu

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:

Bio: ?? (sarah what does this mean?) [/qoute]
Ooc:It means what happened in her life,Like did her parent adopt her or something.

Quote:

OoC: errr, what do I do now?
You control you character,I'll start though.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 11:00 AM

Gabrielle walked through the streets of Rome(I love Italy!!) in search of Vampires,There was a nest of them around here and she was intent on finding it and killing every last one single handed.

NaTaLiE_xxx 08-30-2005 11:04 AM

xai cai walked beside gabrielle looking at the determined look on her face. gabrielle really wanted these dead. xai cai could help. she could orb her.
"Excuse me Gabrielle, do you wish to get there fast now?"
Xai cai said her sentence back through her head, her english wasn't perfect, but hopefully gabrielle understood.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 11:10 AM

"Yes,That would be great." said Gabrielle in flawless Chinese.(Ooc:I don't really know Chinese but It's fun to pretend!!)

NaTaLiE_xxx 08-30-2005 11:16 AM

Xai Cai looked suprised. she had always thought Gabrielle as the strong stand by herself type. And was also suprised she could speak Chinese.
"I will have to orb you. Hold my hand, and hold on tight. you will fill a tiny burning sensation, but be ready to fight, as I am going to drop you straight into there nest"
Xai Cai held her hand out for gabrielle to take hold of.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-30-2005 11:19 AM

Gabrielle took Xai Cai's hand willingly,Help was always appreciated when the odds are against you.

NaTaLiE_xxx 08-30-2005 11:26 AM

Xai Cai held on tight, closed her eyes, and concentrated. She thought hard about them, feeding her brain as much information as possible. it was always harder orbing when you didn't know where to go. finally they moved. she felt the familar burning sensation in her stomach, also it turned as they moved fast and quick, she looked back, no one was there she only saw the back of her kimono flying around in the air.
"We go now" she said in her bad-grammared English. "Hold tight"