Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RPG} Dark Angel's Kingdom (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8733-rpg-dark-angels-kingdom.html)

Silent_Wolf 08-28-2005 07:41 PM

{RPG} Dark Angel's Kingdom

Ooc: Unless this was a book series that I don't know about (which I hopefully doubt), this has no characters from books.

Setting: In a world where Darkness is the side of good, the side of evil-Light-is slowly conquering the world. Very few people were able to escape the torrents, but were killed. Only two people escaped it all: two teens, one who was near-death. When they returned, they didn't remember a thing, or who they were. The almost dead boys were all well again, and the moment they returned, the Light fled in fear of... *scratchy staticy noises*

Wolf: Darn it! *takes tape out and glares at it* Darn little... *takes out a copy of original tape and puts it in*

Setting finish: .. fled in fear of the Dark Angel, the savior of the world.

Plot: The Dark Angel disappeared centuries ago, hence the winning of the Light side. Rumor has it that five teens have the ability to revive him/her and bring the world back to it's original beauty. But what is rising on the horizon? Is it war? Or a prophecy never told?

Character bio:

Name:
Bio:
Abilities:
Foretold hero?: *it's a yes or no*
Etc:

Ooc: Don't make all characters the hero, as close friends are allowed to travel with them.

Silent_Wolf 08-28-2005 07:45 PM

Name: Niltiac "Nilly" Tsegrah
Appearance: *points at main part of post*
Bio: Not much is known except for the fact she knows more than she should at her age.
Abilities: unknown.
Foretold hero?: Has a possibility
Etc: Her boyfriend, Natho, was traveling with her, but had to stay behind due to something going on back home in their hometown.
~~~~
Nilly walked down the streets, her dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail gently swaying in time to her feet as she went down the sidewalk. Her dark gray-gold eyes scanned the road for a taxi.

why_00 08-28-2005 07:58 PM

Name: Endoh "Emi"
Appearance: Long dark brown(almost black) hair with red ends, Green eyes, Black pants and a dark red top.
Bio: her parents were killed then she was 13 and she has been wandering ever since.
Abilities: Psychic powers
Foretold hero?: Maybe

Endoh was sitting on a box looking at all the people passing by doing their regular routines. she saw a girl and was unusually drawn to her. who is she? do I know her? no stop it, stop it now you don't know any one here, and you keed to keep it that way. Endoh sighed and looked away. I wonder what its like haveing people care about you? She closed her eyes and tryed to forget that weird girl.

Silent_Wolf 08-28-2005 08:01 PM

Nilly grumbled something about how she had waved down five taxis, but the moment they had seen her tightly folded wings, they had sped off. She hated having those things on her back!

why_00 08-28-2005 08:12 PM

Go talk to her.
No I can't
Yes you can just say hi.
No, I sholdn't be in contact with anyone
You will feel better.
I can't no one likes me, every one i have come in contact with has tryed to kill me.
She is different, just say hi

Endoh got up and was trying to find out a way that she could get to that girl without being noticed by her.
I can't she is across the street and it will look weird.
Just do it

sighing she looked went to a cross walk and pushed the button, after waiting a while she hit it again "Stupid cross walk..." Endoh looked up just as it said walk, and started across. she looked over at the direction the girl was standing and saw a speeding taxi hurtling towards her and dove out of the way "Watch where you're going!!" she yelled at the taxi.
See, this is't right I shouldn't talk to her she is just like everyone else.
No, it was the taxi's doing not hers
still I'm not going to talk to her!
Endoh went to the opening of the allyway, only a few yards away, and dusted her self off.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2005 06:14 AM

Nilly impatiently tapped her foot as she flagged down a taxi. She saw the speeding taxi nearly hit a girl, and raised an eyebrow. She got into the taxi and said, "Taray Park please." The taxi driver nodded and the taxi drove off.

Miranda_ 08-29-2005 07:23 AM

Name: Liam
Age: Over 600 years old, but was made into a vampire at the age of 17, so that's the age he's stuck at
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes that go silvery when he's hunting, average height and muscled body
Bio: Liam used to be a vampire hunter, until one day when he was caught by a vampire and made into one himself
Abilities: Five times the strength of any human, night vision, telepathic powers including mind control, super senses
Foretold hero?: *it's a yes or no* Yes, but he doesn't know it yet; also, if he was told he wouldn't believe it unless given proof
Etc: Liam despises humans generally, unless they've proved themselves worthy of respect. As a vampire, he feeds off humans, but doesn't kill all the time; sometimes he just takes what he needs and leaves the victim wiped of memory. He's killed vampire deviants too, by drinking their blood, which has given him stronger powers. Liam is a loner, he doesn't seek out company even of other vampires

Liam concentrated hard on the driver of the approaching taxi. He needed one and altho this taxi was occupied, it didn't matter since the girl was going to the same place as him, tho not for the same reason. Liam smiled to himself; Taray Park was good for hunting. The taxi ground to a halt, and Liam said to the driver, "Taray Park." The driver looked dazed, as all ppl do when their minds have been controlled, and nodded. Liam got into the taxi besides the girl, closed the door, and the taxi moved off.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2005 07:32 AM

Nilly was looking out the window, but saw Liam out of the corner of her eye. Wonder where he's going... Wait, Taray Park? Maybe he's going for the concert... Hm.

Miranda_ 08-29-2005 08:00 AM

Liam took a look at the girl, assessing her. He decided not to attack her at the concert, but only cuz he noted the wings and decided she wasn't human. Anyone with wings demanded respect.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2005 02:59 PM

Ooc: I edited it.Twice

Name: *****phone.The name means Dreamer.
Appearance: Black pants with red shirt and denim jacket.Wavy black hair with red streaks.
Bio:Lived with family till they all died mysteriously.Now hunts vampires and criminals on contract.So basically a bounty hunter now.
Abilities:Is a Shaman.That is controls dreams and visions.
Foretold hero?: Yes.Might as well be.
Etc:Errrrr...I'll make it up as I go along