Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 04:27 PM

Liam sent a mindwave at the girls, knocking them off their feet. He scowled irritably. "Stupid humans," he thought, walking on. He saw his selected victim; a blonde girl wearing a pink dress who had just walked behind an advertisement stand. As he walked round, he wasted no time in talking to her; in any case, she wasn't a person to him, just food. Some instinct warned her that this man meant her harm, but she was too frightened to move. As she opened her mouth to scream, Liam froze her mind. He then took her in his hands and sank his teeth into her throat. As he drank, he was always on the alert for danger or discovery. When he had taken enough to satisfy his hunger, he let the girl fall to the ground. He unfroze her mind, after wiping it of the last 5 minutes, and the girl lay unconsience on the ground, 2 healing tooth holes in her throat. Liam licked the last of the blood from his lips, before heading to the front of the audience. "I might as well see the concert now I'm here," he thought.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 08-29-2005, 04:29 PM

endoh was in awe of all the flashing lights and the noise wow I can barely hear myself think! She sat down because her legs were starting to hurt her. and saw under the advertizement board Oh my gosh a vampier?! Here?!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 04:31 PM

*****phone stuck out her tongue at the Vampire and thought a whole load of arterisks about him "He's just lucky I hunt for money." she muttered pulled a giggling Clarette off of the ground.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 04:32 PM

Ooc: Haven't I seen him before?

"Well, this is our last concert for a few months, sad to say. Something's been going on in each of our lives, and we hope you understand that the band has to split for a while." The back of the crowd moaned in sadness. "We'll be back in a few years though. It's mostly stress and the fact that Yina is having a baby in seven more months, but Pala and Rala have to go home for a traditional holiday that lasts more than a year sometimes." She swallowed. "The reason I'm leaving is personal, but I let you all know this: It's about Dark Angel." The crowd, which had been muttered amongst itself, fell silent.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2005, 04:34 PM

*****phone (or Dreamer as I will call her) stopped swearing obscenities at the words "Dark Angel" and looked at Nilly.

-Bernard Malamud
(#26 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-29-2005, 04:35 PM

She was half listening to the band onstage untill she got to the part about the dark angel Dark angel?? it sounds very familar... too familar... like a bad dream.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2005, 04:38 PM

"I sure didn't expect your sudden silence.." She swallowed down a lump in her throat as tears formed in her eyes for reasons unknown. "It's a very personal thing because... well, I'm being rumored that I'm the daughter of Dark Angel, and it's getting out of hand to the point where people actually THINK I AM the Dark Angel. I may love wearing these wings a lot, but they're fake. Sure I can move them with my mind, but that's because of telekinesis. I need to go off for awhile until things die down. But this last concert will knock your socks off! Or sandals. Depending on what you're wearing," she joked.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2005, 04:42 PM

*****phone thought carefully "Dark Angel?Where have I heard that before?"

-Bernard Malamud
(#29 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-29-2005, 04:42 PM

Endoh stood up to get a better look at the girl that that one girl I saw across the street! and those are real wings I can tell
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2005, 04:45 PM

"Well, here's our cast-off concert!" Large, towering billows of smoke erupted from the sides of the stage, the band disappearing.

Halestorm
Closed Thread