Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 08-29-2005, 03:21 PM

Ooc yes!! finally out of school!!! lol

Endoh watched that girl get into a taxi. Oh well its not like you had anything important to say, or that she would even listen. Endoh started to walk down the road a little listening to all the people talk.

"Hi hunny, how was.."

"Hey george how've you been?!"

"Hey are you going to the concert in Taray Park?"

Endoh slowed down and listened harder when she heard this. theres going to be a concert tonight? all the concerts in the park are free... that meens I could go!!

"Well you had better hurry Bob, its starting in a half hour"

"Really? Then I should high tail it there then, see ya Bill."

In a half a hour. I barely have time to get there! Endoh sped up heading towards Taray Park. after 20 minutes of walking she saw it in front of her, and saw the flocks of people gathering in the park.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 03:54 PM

Liam got out of the taxi, effortlessly controlling the driver to think that the girl would pay his fare as well as her own, and walked towards the gathering. For a vampire, the large crowd was a miasma of scents and sights, each one full of the promise of blood.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 04:03 PM

*****phone walked to Taray park from her little flat in Canston Avenue.The concert was free so she would go,Otherwise she'd stay at home with a pot noodle.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2005, 04:03 PM

The driver sped off before she could pay, crashing into a nearby fire hydrant. "Well, that's odd.." She walked up a nearby path and up behind the stage.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2005, 04:09 PM

*****phone walked intoTaray Park,The music was already beginning to vibrate throughout the crowd of people.

-Bernard Malamud
(#16 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-29-2005, 04:09 PM

Endoh went to go take a seat but they wer all filled up Oh well, it really dosen't matter if I'm close up to them or not. she went over where the seats ended and stood a little ways away from the last seat.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2005, 04:15 PM

Nilly walked out of the changing stall, her outfit a pair of black jeans with a belt that had dangles of silvery metal, a dark red T-Shirt with a dark blue-nearly black- broken heart, and deep indigo fingerless gloves. She walked over to another girl, who smiled.

"Bout time you got here Nilly! That crowd was going to riot!!!" she said, laughing.

"Odd, people only JUST started arriving," Nilly laughed. "Besides, Rala, I'll do my best. I always do!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2005, 04:15 PM

*****phone's very hyper freind Clarette ran up to her talking "Dreamer!!Dreamer!!!Comeon!!!Isavedseatsforus!!COM EON!!!".she grabbed her by the wrist and began yanking her towards the seats bumping into a black haired boy in her hurry.

-Bernard Malamud
(#19 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-29-2005, 04:23 PM

Endoh looked around at all the people and was a bit envious of their joy. She looked up as the band was walking onto stage. I wonder what it would be like to have this many people like you so much?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2005, 04:25 PM

Nilly walked up to the middle front microphone, her painted-silver nails shimmering a bit in the dim light. Her wings-which seemed to have been hooked to her back via straps she was wearing but they were really part of her-were spread out behind her. She pulled the microphone off the stand and said, "Hey all of Hagano City!!" Most of the crowd roared.

Halestorm
Closed Thread