Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Children of the ancients [RP] (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8647-children-ancients-rp.html)

why_00 08-18-2005 11:12 AM

Children of the ancients [RP]

Children of the ancients

Slowly each demon is being possessed by Nevar’s evil power, he plans to destroy each town that isn’t purely consumed with evil. Nevar already has thousands of demons put under his evil spell. City after city have been destroyed. A mage managed to save everyone in little balls of light. The mage turned to stone in the process of saving everyone. The mage made it so that only eight people could receive the little balls of light, The Children of the Ancients. There was a rumble deep inside the earth, the ancients aroused and saw al the destruction Nevar has caused to the planet, and was maddened. They called for the animals of power, only some came. They decided to make do with what they had. They looked through all the little balls of light and picked eight kids that would be destined to save and rebuild the planet. Since not all of the animals of power had arrived they didn’t pull all the kids out. Each animal of power has one very strong power that they can give to a single person through the amulets they where.

The eight powers the animals have and there amulets: Light and sun, Darkness and moon, Fire and flame, Ice and crystal, Water and droplet, Weather and lightning, Plants and leaf, and Time and planet.

Ooc you can pick the animal you want to go with the power

Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Animal of power:

Name: Endoh “Emi”
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, green eyes, black and red clothing
Race: Human
Animal of power: Fire, A snake

All Endoh could remember is everything dicnagrateing and a white blinding light. Now she was standing in light with darkness all around her pick a power now! “huh?” endoh said a little scared “uhh.. fire” you have chosen your fate, you will now protect the earth from Nevar there was another blinding light and then darkness.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-18-2005 11:14 AM

Name: Nicola
Appearance: White Clothes and hair
Race: Elf
Animal of power: Ice An Artic wolf

Silent_Wolf 08-18-2005 11:24 AM

Name: Niltiac 'Nilly' Tsegrah
Age: unknown, has been around since Nevar started destroying everything
Appearance: tall, dark brown hair, gray-gold eyes, slightly darker skin than most, pointed ears, Amazonian Warrior clothing
Race: hybrid of Elf and Demon, as well as human. Lives amongst the Amazon warriors
Animal of power: Plant; Green-blue phoenix

why_00 08-18-2005 11:24 AM

Endoh woke up and saw a snake next to her and was supprized she looked around there was literally nothing around but there was a ball of light a little ways away. She sat up and looked at the snake again "where did you come from?"
"I am you animal of power."
"y-you can talk?!"
"Always have, here" he said holding out a little amulet in his mouth.
"Uhh thanks.." Endoh took the amulet and suddenly They were consumed with fire. but as soon as it started the fire was gone and she wasnt burnt

Silent_Wolf 08-18-2005 11:28 AM

Nilly looked out amongst the tree canopies, her silky dark brown hair resting gently around her face and shoulders. Her bicolored eyes scanned the skies for any sign of the mysterious bird she had seen the day before.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-18-2005 11:29 AM

Nicola stared at the wolf."Oh sh*t,I'm dreaming.I gotta be."."No dream girlie,I'm an Animal of Power.Now take this." and the wolf held out a small amulet decorated with crystals."I'm Lycan."

Silent_Wolf 08-18-2005 11:33 AM

Nilly slid down the vines leading to the ground, the wind crisp against her skin. Suddenly, the mysterious bird flew in front of her, knocking her off the vine and plummeting into darkness...

why_00 08-18-2005 11:35 AM

Endoh saw the other girls quite a distance away
"Oh by the way I'm Riku" the snake hissed
"Uhh hi" Endoh stood up and saw a sword by her why didnt i see that before? oh well. She pick up the sword and decided to keep it.

Silent_Wolf 08-18-2005 11:40 AM

When Nilly opened her eyes, a beautiful blue and green phoenix was preening its left wing, but noticed her and trilled, "Morning!"

Sarah_K_O_M 08-18-2005 11:46 AM

"Lycan?Well I'm Nicola,Or Nicky for short."Now let's get outta -whereever- we are."