Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   ~RP~ Contamination (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8634-rp-contamination.html)

Sarah_K_O_M 08-17-2005 11:57 AM

~RP~ Contamination

This is kind of a Resi evil/X-men RP.You can have up to 3 Characters.
The Plot:
In the year 2050 a nuclear explosion occoured.The radioactive energy lingered for 80 years during that time babies were born with special powers such as moving things with the power of their mind or creating fire in their hands.The problem was that they could not control these powers and descruction followed them wherever they went.Because of this they were cast out of the cities and made to live as out casts.Two years after this a virus escaped from a Medical fa****y.It spread throughout the city turning people in zomble's.Not regular zombie's though,These zomies were fast ans smart and could not be killed save by a bullet in the head.The police cannot stop them,the Army cannot stop them.The only people that can stop them are the out cast's.

Silent_Wolf 08-17-2005 12:11 PM

Name:
Bio:
Power:
Etc:

Ooc: Never forget the bio!
Name: Niltiac Tsegrah
Appearance: *is working on doll*
Bio: At the age of 5, her parents were killed, and ever since, she was dubbed an outcast. Her parents had been outcasts as well, but she never told anyone about her own powers, which she didn't know what they were yet. They had just never surfaced.
Power: unknown except for the ability to speak to animals and hear and speak to ghosts.
Etc: is looking for her parents' murderers.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-17-2005 12:39 PM

Name: Katrine Lefaery
Appearance:
Bio:Abandoned as a child by her mother,Has spent her whole life on the streets of Raven City,Has not been cast out as does not display powers and can just fly away.
Power:Can see ghosts and talk to them,Can give them a solid shape.Also can control the growth of all living things.
Etc:Wanted by several federal agencys.

Silent_Wolf 08-17-2005 12:49 PM

Nilly walked down a street, her dark brown hair pulled up into a low ponytail. Some wisps of hair fell in her face. I swear on my parents' graves I will find their murderers before I die myself! she thought, dark gray-gold eyes sharp.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-17-2005 12:56 PM

Katrine hovered along the roof tops.D@mn!She thought as he spied the suited man on the street below.More stationed at ever corner"What do I do now?"

Silent_Wolf 08-17-2005 01:01 PM

"Excuse me, miss," said one man in jeans and a tee, a smirk on his face.

"Whaddaya want?" asked Nilly, glaring.

"Do you... have 'powers'?" She slapped him, knowing what he meant.

"You PERV!" She stomped away. The jokes these days, I'm TELLING you!

Sarah_K_O_M 08-17-2005 01:03 PM

Katrine looked around."Come on!!Anything!Just something to help me!" she prayed as she pulled out a deadly looking but non fatal gun.

Silent_Wolf 08-17-2005 01:07 PM

Name: Ja'Ne
Appearance: *working on finding good pic*
Bio: much is unknown; just arrived in town
Power: he's a normal human with strong athletic abilities and uncanny knowlege of the town's secret pathways.
Etc: none.

"You called?" said a voice behind Katrine.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-17-2005 01:09 PM

Katrine spun around,Her gun at the ready."Who the * are you?" she gasped.She had not heard him behind her.

Silent_Wolf 08-17-2005 01:14 PM

"Visitor from another town. Maybe I just felt like coming up unnoticed. Either that, or I'm just wearing my socks because my little brother stole my shoes and threw 'em up here. Yeah, he's a muta." He walked over to the other side of the building, leaned over for a moment, and pulled up two Nike shoes. "Told ya."