Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-05-2005, 03:52 PM

"I don't live in a town. I live with some dragons nearby, as well as my demon cousin."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2005, 03:54 PM

"I don't live in a town either. It just became very cold, and Jet told me not to mess with it but to find a town to winter in. I don't really live anywhere to be honest."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 03:57 PM

"You're more than welcome to stay with the dragons till the chasm over there thaws out and the bridge rises again. Each year, Nathros's monsters would attack during winter through that chasm, but one dragon used his life to stop them. Now every year, the ghost of that noble dragon lowers the bridge into the darkness below-darkness Nathros cannot conquer-and the waters that come from Fall's last great storm freeze and block it."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2005, 04:01 PM

Nikki smiled; her mouth wasn't visible but her eyes twinkled as she did so. "Thanks, I really appreciate your offer. And now I know why Jet advised me not to try to change the weather. His advice is always good and I follow it, just that sometimes I wish he'd tell me why."

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 04:07 PM

"Cats. Ever tempramental, aren't they?" asked Ganshi obnoxiously, laughing. Nilly sighed, exasperated.

"Okay, Ganshi, quit being rude!" yelled the half-wolf girl, glaring at her Guardain."

Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 08-05-2005, 04:57 PM

Mushu looked at Ganshi "At least we don't s*** on buildings." "Mushu!" said Claral "Don't be so,disgusting!Birds can't help it!."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 04:59 PM

Ooc: O_O

"How dare you tiger! I just hatched, so how could I take a dump on a building?!"

"GANSHIN! STOP!" Suddenly, Ganshin froze in midair, frozen in time. "Whoa..." Nilly stared at Ganshin for a moment, then said, "So time is my power?"

Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 08-05-2005, 05:02 PM

Ooc:Lol

Cool,I only have light and dark said Claral

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2005, 05:03 PM

Nikki smiled. "That's pretty impressive," she said. "Very impressive," said Jet, stretching out a paw showing the long curved claws.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 05:06 PM

"Is there any way I can get Ganshin to move again before she falls and hurts herself?"

Three hours later, after many failed attempts and at last a successful attempt at unfreezing Ganshin, they walked into the cave mouth to find...

"Welcome to town. It's not a town, per se, but it is."

Halestorm
Closed Thread