Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP} Call of the Rain - 08-03-2005, 08:03 PM

Ooc: It seems that the others are going dowwwwwwwwnn the drain, so I decided to make yet another new one.

Setting start: The world of Halii knew no hate nor war, only love and peace. Animals (both real and mythical), demons, humans, and mixed breeds all got along perfectly, almost as if they had known each other their whole lives. But something was brewing in the north, something that couldn't stand all the loved and good cheer. It's name was Nathros, and it had no species nor gender. It was a darkness that wanted to swallow up the kindness that had been present for all time, and succeeded one night as everyone slept. The next day, villages were set aflame, villagers were killed, animals were running to the safety of the forests. Children hid away in the moutains with the noblest and kindest dragons and demons, who were unaffected by Nathros and had hid away long before it even came into existance.

Plot: There is a legend that foretold of four teenagers who could destroy Nathros once and for all, but no matter what it said, each set of four teens could only temporarily destroy it with their Guardains (It's supposed to be spelled like that.), creatures that have immense power. Each child born has their own Guardain up until they die, and no one Guardain is the same.

Ooc: Feel free to join! ^-^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!