Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
MissRep (Offline)
Professional

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2005, 09:27 PM

Uyim loudly inturupting the silence snored obnauciauxly(sp?) aloud laying down next to Shizuka. She rolled to one side and then the other stilll snoring as loud.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 09-03-2005, 08:23 PM

Tiana ran to find Inuyasha and them so she wouldn't have to put up with Shizuka when she was a demon. She found Inuyasha and the gang lazing about, "hey Inuyasha,Kagome,Shippo, Sango, Meroku (sp), and kelala what's up," I asked finding Inuyasha in a tree as usual. "Nothing much Sango and I were just about to go to the hot springs you want to come," Kagome asked. "Sure any thing to get away from those guys," "hey," both guys said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2005, 06:57 AM

Ooc: Taya, something wrong? *is curious about your sig*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-04-2005, 07:38 AM

ooc: yes pm me and I'll tell u

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-04-2005, 08:04 AM

And then the grls left to go to the hot spring to relax. "Ahhhh, this feels so good I haven't been here in ages," "I know it feels soooo good," kagome said while we were relaxing I could have sworn I saw someone running past us and took a glance at us but I ignorned (sp) that and went on with relaxing.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 09-04-2005, 02:48 PM

Ooc can I join?
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2005, 05:37 PM

Ooc: Yeah.. whatever.

Shizuka huddled at the base of a tree that night, her pointed ears trembling. Tears fell down her face in rivers. Two black stripes on the left side of her face appeared, leaving behind the usual jagged green ones. Eventually, she stood up as rain started to pour, her now-blood-red hair matted and wet against her head. Her jade eyes shined dully through the matted hair, which looked like blood in the night.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-05-2005, 06:38 AM

Tiana got out of the springs andgot dressed she finally fell asleep in a tree with a little help from Inuyasha when he was still a half demon. After she slept she woke up to find she wasn't in her tree anymore she was in the air with Sesshomaru why he took her she didn't know. "Let me go ba$tard or so help me I'll go demon in my human form," she fumed. "Quiet human you don't speak to me like that wench."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2005, 07:31 AM

Shizuka walked through the forest, now entirely a wolf demon/dog demon mix. Her eyes were a dark green jade as she looked around, the rain hiding her tears.

Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 09-05-2005, 08:35 AM

"Where are you taking me lord Sesshomaru," Tiana asked sarcastically. "My castle in the Western lands."

Closed Thread