Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
patty3470

Default 07-26-2005, 11:49 AM

Neat
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-26-2005, 12:14 PM

ooc: do you want to join this RP

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-03-2005, 07:17 PM

"Shizuka, there you are let's go," Tiana said in a growling sound. "We need to find some place to sleep for the night ok you two." And with that Tiana ran off in a blurr.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-03-2005, 07:24 PM

Ooc: ^It's glomP. You forgot the P.

"I don't need to be camping. I slept all dam day!" yelled Shizuka."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-04-2005, 07:30 AM

"Yes well you can stay up it's just tonight's the new moon and you know what happens to me," Tiana said while tears trickled down her face."Doesn't my life mean anything to you Shizuka if it doesn't then you can go," and with that Tiana ran off crying and she ran into....

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2005, 07:41 AM

"Tiana!" She turned around, only to find that her friend was gone. She knows that on the new moon I become FULL demon! Why does she keep forgetting?!

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-05-2005, 08:16 AM

"What," Tiana asked befor she ran into a tree. "Oww gawd that hurt but oh well and yes I know you become full it's just you know what happens to me," she sighed.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 08:17 AM

"And when I'm full, you're in more danger than usual. My temper's been going crazy lately for some reason."

Halestorm
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 08-05-2005, 08:22 AM

"Dam* I feel bad for you that's y I'm going to find Inuyasha and the gang and stay with them till the new moon is over ok," shesighed agian and ran off to find Inuyasha.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2005, 08:25 AM

Shizuka watched her go off, then looked at the setting sun. She wished so badly that she didn't have to go through being a full demon every new and full moon...

Halestorm
Closed Thread