Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP} The Crystal Has Shattered Part 2 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/8036-rp-crystal-has-shattered-part-2-a.html)

Silent_Wolf 06-21-2005 05:51 PM

{RP} The Crystal Has Shattered Part 2

Ooc: Yep it's back. New plot. I hope Tenai doesn't yell, ^.^' Heheh, well, this is set 17 years into the future, meaning the reborn Nilly should be about 16 now. I won't be here after 7:00 tomorrow, so the reincarnated Nilly won't be found right away... Well, here's the setting at least.

The world is a peaceful place once more, and the world is once again whole now that Yin and Yang work in peace. The queen awoke at some point and continued to govern her kingdom, and the new Dark King governed his well. But this takes place in another part of the world, in a more industrial city of machines and electronics. Music is currently THE best fad, but it's fading; one band is keeping the music alive at the moment. Rumor has it that the lead singer, a young girl named Nala Hikonto, is Niltiac Tsegrah reincarnated, but it's never been proven. She's quite an average punk-minded girl, and she's usually seen wearing her trademark black-red-and-white wristband with a white Faded Glory hat. The band's name was called Portrait of Emotions, and they were THE best. The members-Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and of course Nala-all came from different backgrounds:

Yuna was once a summoner, but when the Eternal Calm came about thanks to her, she chose to be a singer. (Ooc: I know that's not the real story.)

Rikku was a hyper girl, always full of mischief and laughter. She came from an Al Bhed family line, but got along well with everyone since she was usually a translator.

Paine's origins are unknown, but she is a quiet, generally few-worded person, but when she sings, she sings out louder than her friends.

Nala's origins are also unknown, but she came from the city where she currently lives. She has a cheery disposition, and has a slight short-term memory, but she can remember a lot of things like how the special effects machines work, what 2+2 equals, is a genius at literature and mathematics, and she seems to have had some sort of experience with working well with others.

The setting is a concert hall, where the four previously mentioned are setting everything up for their first concert in four months.

Silent_Wolf 06-21-2005 06:04 PM

Nala looked up from her keyboard setup manual (that's one thing she can't remember), her dark blue hair falling in her face, and said, "Rikku, quit trying to hang up spaghetti instead of balloons already."

"Aw, but-"

"No buts, people will eat them and get sick. Most people in this city are allergic to that stuff and you know that," said Paine, fiddling with the bass adjuster on her electric guitar. Yuna looked up from her bass guitar and nodded, then looked back down. Nala finished setting up her keyboard again and walked over to the special effects machine and clicked the mouse on the 'fog machine function' button, only to find that the machine needed more fog fluid.

Ooc: this is probably going to be my very last post here for five days, so... yeah.

RoxyChix99 06-21-2005 09:39 PM

A boy about the age of 17 stood inside the concert hall where band known as Portrait of Emotions was rehearshing. How he had gotten in, no one knew, for there was security all over the place. His headphones were placed over his ears, and their music was blasting from them. His dark purple hair fell in spikes over his face, and he wore black ripped jeans, almost torn apart, and a black t-shirt. Around his neck was a spiked dog collar. He had a dragon tattoo on his left arm. He gazed up. His purple eyes met with Nala's and they glowed fiercely. "I know who you are sweet," he told her silently.

angel924 06-21-2005 10:16 PM

Riku was a totally changed girl...or should I say woman. 16 years already passed for her, and she went from saving the world to kicking it back. She was just an ordinary 26 year old woman, who was getting far in life. She actually became a professional artist, and started to sell her works of art. In her free time, she would just sit on her porch and a blank piece of paper would come to life even before she made up her mind about what to create.

But one day, an unexpected painting appeared before her eyes. She didn't even realize what she had created until she was finished with it. She didn't even know how long she was staring at it. Before her was a woman. But it wasn't just any woman. On her neck was a large, shining object. It was a necklace, with a bright blue gem on it. It shone with beauty nobody could describe. Nilly... Riku said, and started to remember those great, young times...

Ooc: Heh, I just realized that this story has a very close resemblance to this book I'm reading now (or at least part 1 of this story)! It's called Deltora Quest, and even though my brother's reading it (hes only in 4th grade going into 5th), I still LOVE it!

Silent_Wolf 06-26-2005 07:35 PM

"Wha... Sorry, but who are you?" said Nala, confused. "Are you one of the stage helpers?"

Unbeknownst to everyone, a strange figure in a cloak was standing by the punch bowl (punch pourer-er, I think.). She was watching them. If only they knew she wasn't Nilly at all. There is a danger coming, and.. Oh, what the heck you blabbering about? The cloaked girl sighed silently and stared at the punch bowl. Her split personality problem wasn't helping at all.

Outside, a strange aura surrounded the building invisibly. A tall figure stood upon a building a few blocks away, holding a crystalline box. In it, he could see everything that was happening. Soon Nala shall be no more, and Niltiac will be gone... forever. he though, a grim smile on his face. He glided down as the sun began to set and sat on a windowsill, invisible to all inside.

MissRep 06-26-2005 07:42 PM

0oc- hey guys! im back, and i will join this RP, but just for a bit. since it's the summer, i go with my dad every other weekend so i won't be on tha much.. i know... sad...

RoxyChix99 06-27-2005 01:05 PM

Ooc: I have conquered Billie. We are now engaged and are getting married on July 21st. So, he's now mine. :D xP

"Don't tell me you don't know me Nala," the boy said. "You said that you'd never forget...never forget any of us."

Silent_Wolf 06-27-2005 01:08 PM

Nala sighed in exasperation. "Look, if it's about that darned rumor, it's wrong. Ever since her death, every child born was given a special test to see if it was her, but she was never found. I'm not her."

The man at the window couldn't hear through the glass.

The girl at the table was smacking her forehead, trying to focus, but couldn't no thanks to her severe migraine.

Ooc: Well, I've got Zuko and Sesshomaru and Youko!

RoxyChix99 06-27-2005 01:11 PM

The boy sighed. "Fine, think what you wish..Sorry but you resemble her so much..."

Ooc: Aah, I'm really bored...I'm off to have fun with Billie...seriously...er yea.

Silent_Wolf 06-27-2005 01:14 PM

Ooc: I seriously won't believe you're getting married.

Suddenly, a window crashed open. A strange man clad in a black and dark dark blue cloak snatched Nala up as if she were a doll and leapt up to a rafter. Nala struggled, but couldn't get free.

"Don't follow if you value your own lives!" he yelled. A large cloud of smoke erupted from the strange man's feet, and he and Nala were gone. Faintly, one could still hear the screams.