Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-02-2005, 10:54 AM

"Right," Nahmi said, trying to sound cheerful, though he too was shivering and coughing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-02-2005, 11:11 AM

Akaya sat down and sneezed into a handkerchief she had in her pocket, but didn't care to put down the hood of her cloak.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 07-02-2005, 09:46 PM

The abandoned inn seemed as if half of it was taken down. "Wow, this place is creepy," Riku said as her arms shivered constantly. Suddenly, a sound from behind the three made Riku suspicious. It sounded like either some of the bricks were being moved behind the wall, or something was nearing. Either way, something was there. "Guys, did you hear that? We gotta be ready." But before they were able to prepare themselves out swooped a huge figure. "Duck!" Riku shouted as it swooped over them. Big and black against the full moon, it was...a dragon! But not just any dragon. "TREPTO!" Riku shouted as she saw the enormous dragon turn around. Kara was sitting, relaxed, on top of him as he landed. "KARA!" Riku screamed with joy. Yes, it was definitely the same Kara; same kind of old clothing. Even though she looked out of style, she still looked like her beautiful awesome self. "Yes, I got your call, Riku. So Trepto sniffed you and Nahmi out easily! And here I am! But who are you, Miss?" she asked.

Ooc: Sorry, I write a lot sometimes...LoL.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2005, 09:15 AM

"I'm Akaya. Not much to say there except for the fact we're trying to find my sister, Nala." She sneezed again, then stood up. "I think someone's here besides us. *sniff* I'll go look. Maybe whoever it is can help us.."

As she walked in the hallways, her two personalities were arguing, as usual, giving her the same migraine as she had before.

We have to tell them! They need to know who Nilly is now! said the honest one, its voice a normal one.

You think I didn't know that already! Besides, that's a bad idea. VERY BAD. Who knows what that demon will do to her when he finds out!? said her darker one, a louder, dark voice.

Shut up, both of you! Geez! I can't get a single thought in when you argue, now SHUT THE HELL UP! Akaya mentally yelled, silencing the arguing for half a second before it started again. She leaned against a wall, sobbing slightly. She could never have a moment of piece with those two arguing. She shook her head, wiping her eyes, and walked down the hall again. Her personalities kept arguing the whole way. She didn't find anyone, but she did find a mysterious necklace with a light blue stone. Kneeling down, she looked at the stand it was on, making sure it wasn't a trap. Sadly, it was a trap, an exploding one to be exact. She walked out of the room, only to have her personalities arguing again, this time about the necklace. A third voice, seemingly from the necklace, said, "Don't leave! I'm Timnio, and I used to be Nilly's. Well, not Timnio, but something like him. When the crystal was put back together, pieces of a different crystal became the new shattered crystal, and it had to be put together should the need ever arise again." Suddenly, a dark figure swooped down from the ceiling, grabbing Akaya's arm and throwing her down. "Don't yell. I'm here to help."

"Wha.."

Ooc: YAY! KARA AND TREPTO ARE BACK! *hugs both of them* Um, can Satoshi, JUST SATOSHI, be in this? Without Krad? Pu-weeeze???

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-03-2005, 11:32 AM

Ooc: Oh joy..I hate that kid, but it's up to you.

Nahmi noticed that Akaya had dissapeared and said, "Where did she go?"
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2005, 11:36 AM

Ooc: What's he like? I never figured it out.

"Look, I can't tell you who I am for real, but call me... uh... Just call me Angel or something till I tell you who I am. There's a way to get passed the bomb and get Timnio's copy. If you look hard, there're strings connected to it. you have to disconnect them in a certain order."

Halestorm
(#47 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 07-03-2005, 12:57 PM

"Akaya, where are you!?" Riku shouted.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-03-2005, 03:39 PM

Keiko shivered. "I can feel something watching us... something evil" she said. "Can't you feel it?"

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2005, 06:51 PM

Akaya walked out of a hall, holding a necklace. "Right here. And yes, I do feel that something strange is watching us. I don't like the feeling.. It's too familiar to me, yet not so." She held up the necklace. "I found this in another room. It calls itself Timnio's copy?"

Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-03-2005, 07:12 PM

"It's pretty," said Keiko. "And yet... I can feel my hackles rising, I don't like this place at all."

Closed Thread