Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#371 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-17-2005, 04:49 PM

Merc blasted off the rocket, receiving a load of smoke in the face, and it went VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM right into Valun's face. No effect, sadly.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#372 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 08-17-2005, 04:52 PM

Ooc: VRROOOOOOM!? That was funny!

Riku hurried back with a handful of flowers. She jumped onto Trepto, flying above Valun. I hope this works she thought. She sprinkled them over Valun, and the mist started to dissipate. "No! Fools!" Valun said, furious. He started shooting out black fire, hotter than the depths of hell. One touch of it and one would be dead. "Now! Someone shoot him!" The black flames nearly missed Kara as she dodged the attack.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#373 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2005, 04:54 PM

Ooc: That's the sound it makes.

"OUTTA THE WAY YOU FOOLS!" yelled Merc, aiming another rocket. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH went the rocket, and it hit its target point blank. Blood and gore rained down in a shower, then it started storming.

"Hey, a shower!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#374 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 08-17-2005, 04:57 PM

"I think Valun is finished....great shot, Merc. You're one hell of a shooter!" Kara said, and smiled.

Riku landed with Trepto.

"Riku! That was a great idea of yours! Nice job!" Kara said.

"No problem...Valun is just an old enemy that I just wanted to kill once and for all...since he almost killed me 16 years ago..." she said.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#375 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2005, 04:59 PM

"Practiced at the shooting ranges a lot back i' the day."

"Great job, all of you. I feel so embarassed about not doing anything," said Nilly, blushing.

Halestorm
(#376 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 08-17-2005, 05:00 PM

"Nilly, I didn't do a thing either!" Kara said. "I should be the one feeling sorry, not you."

(#377 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2005, 05:01 PM

"Hey, you distracted."

Halestorm
(#378 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 08-17-2005, 07:27 PM

"No, I was just dodging the stuff. Valun just happened to see me, so I had to run around like a cat chasing its own tail!" Kara said.

(#379 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2005, 08:31 PM

"Still.."

Halestorm
(#380 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2005, 10:01 PM

Keiko smiled. "I'm just happy my purple fire helped. Altho, I'm just a bit tired right now."

Closed Thread