Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-30-2005, 12:31 PM

The girl behind the counter said loudly, "She's not Nilly. Trust me, I would know myself. That rumor was all humdrum started by some pathetic dorks." Her voice was metallic in a way, two voices at once, and she had walked over while talking. "I am Akaya. I wish to help you because Nala is my twin sister, who I was forbidden to talk to her for the first thirteen years of our lives because we were supposed to have been identical twins, but I ended up the darker half. Or two fourths, to be completely honest." She paused for a moment. "Did you know Nilly? Just wondering because you both look far too young to have known her 16 years ago.."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2005, 03:30 PM

Keiko twitched. She'd recognized the girl Akaya; she'd seen her visiting the house next door to her mother's. Keiko resolved to listen until she'd gotten all the knowledge...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 06-30-2005, 06:45 PM

"Nahmi, have you not remembered? Our shards were united 16 years ago! Hmmm...for an immortal you seem very forgetful of your past! But I do have my necklace...somewhere in my house. And Akaya, trust me, you don't wanna be getting involved in our situation. Thank you for your help! ^.^"

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2005, 07:55 PM

"I suppose you don't understand then," said Akaya softly. "Should I spell it out?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-01-2005, 12:45 AM

"Don't listen to her,she can be crazy at times," Nahmi said. "We need all the help we can get Akaya," he said smiling. "Besides, she is your sister," he said. "Oh, and Riku, I did mean the necklaces," he said, with a huff.
He glanced around. "Akaya, we did know Nilly, I was very close with her," he said.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-01-2005, 01:11 AM

"Sorry much. I just misunderstood...my apologies...but yes, we were good friends of hers, isn't that right, Nahmi?" *jabs him in the stomach with her empi (elbow strike)*

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2005, 06:58 AM

"Thank you.. I must warn you, the journey we'll take is very dangerous, even more so that what you faced 16 years ago. That man isn't human. He's a demon more or less, bent on ruling the world. And the only way for him to do so successfully, he has to get rid of Nilly, who he thinks is now Nala." She thought for a moment. "Whatever happened to Kara? I remember hearing about her in the stories of you guys' adventures."

Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-01-2005, 09:21 AM

"Ow, what the hell did you do that for?" Nahmi whispered, doubled over in pain. "That would be a question for her to answer," he choked out.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2005, 09:25 AM

"You okay?"

Ooc: Okay, now what? I'm thinking we get a move on and head out. The band is 'voosh' gone already.

Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-01-2005, 09:59 AM

"Hmmmm, why did I do that? For bein an idiot! Just don't focus always on yourself always, Mr. Hero of the story! But you know, don't take it seriously, it's just a joke anyways. But Kara...I have no idea where she is, so I'd better get onto finding her.

Riku sent some bright green light into her neclace that was sent to Kara's.

Closed Thread