Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#281 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-29-2005, 08:43 PM

Ooc: Uhh.. I don't know.

"I'll be in here. I just need to think for a bit. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, and something bad is going to happen. Again."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#282 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 07-29-2005, 09:20 PM

Kara cursed under her breath. "Why always us?" She gave a sarcastic chuckle.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#283 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2005, 06:39 AM

"I don't know... It's almost like we're being punished for the wrong things we did in the past."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#284 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-30-2005, 02:04 PM

"Yea...so maybe justice is being served..." Kara said.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#285 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2005, 06:48 AM

Ooc: I can't think of a word to say.

Nilly slipped out a back door, needing to think alone for a while. Silently, she ran into the forest and walked for awhile, thinking.

Halestorm
(#286 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2005, 08:55 AM

"Wrong things? What have you guys done that you think should be punished?"

(#287 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2005, 02:04 PM

"Not a clue," said Satoshi, his arm in a sling due to the injuries he received at the lake. "Heeey... Where's Nilly?" He looked in the house, but didn't find her. "She better not have wandered off!"

*with Nilly*
As she sat by a small stream, staring at the small, silvery fish darting back and forth past her submerged feet, Nilly hummed a small song she remembered from somewhere, but couldn't quite recall the words. I sure wish I could remember the words, she thought, sighing and looking up at the sky. Maybe then I'd understand all of this..

Halestorm
(#288 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 08-02-2005, 08:13 PM

Kara sensed Nilly nearby, and finally found her humming. "Nilly...I think we should all stick together...I fear that one of us will be captured again."

(#289 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2005, 08:15 PM

"I know... I just can't think when I'm around other people. No offense. Besides, this is all the farther I CAN go. That dog over there refused to let me through further." She nodded over at a white husky sitting on a rock.

Ooc: It's a nice doggy. Trust me.

Halestorm
(#290 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 08-02-2005, 08:19 PM

Ooc: I know. Huskies are totally awesome! ^.^

"Ok, I just don't want one of us to..." Kara faded off when she herad a shrieking in the distance. "RIKU! KEIKO!" She said, and ran off. She went straight to where Riku was. Nobody was there.

Closed Thread